Console A (helpful) Guide

Did this guide help you?

• Yes it did, thanks a lot

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No it did not

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
Hello fellow Terrarians! It is me Rasta Ros, here to tell you some things that might help you through your journey of terraria :)

Now as you can see helpful in the title is in brackets as you might know all this already.

Ok so lets get started.
The dungeon doesn't actually change to the hardmode dungeon when you first go into hardmode, you need to defeat plantera for the dungeon to change.
It is always handy to summon a minion no matter what type of character your playing as. Without any minion increasing items or armor on you can summon 1 minion.
Piggy banks are portable chests! Place one in your house or anywhere on the surface and bring another one around wherever you go. Any piggy bank in your world will have the exact same inventory!
Meteor bullets bounce off walls.This is very useful for finding sky islands, just get a gun that's shoots bullets, make it shoot meteor bullets, aim up on the surface, fire, and if the bullet comes back down then there is a floating island!
That's all I can think of right now, hope this guide helped someone! :)
(this was smaller than i originally wanted it to be)

I suggest you change this thread name to Helpful Tips.

Great start for a guide!

I wouldn't change the information that you've written down so far. But for any new player, it is always welcome to see sub-headings and/or even categorization that will help one navigate through the different helpful information. Given that as of now there is not that much considering that there are hundreds of different helpful information you can write down for a new beginner.

One example could be that you categorize the different tips/guides in a chronological and then geographical order depending on how far one has come through the game.

e.g.

* The First days:
- Wood:
- Shelter:
- AH! A Poring!... I mean, a Slime:
* Surviving the Frost Moon:
- Enemies:
- What to expect the first time:
- Arenas?:

You get the idea. That way, even the new and old Terrarians will enjoy reading and maybe giving their input on what to change in a certain topic.
Don't get discouraged from trying to help the newcomers!

poring.jpg

A cute and cuddly starter monster in another game. I've always thought that the Terraria Slimes have a close resemblance to Porings.

The game in question is Ragnarok Online

This seems to be straying off-topic a bit, let's try to get back to discussing the guide, please. Thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom