Items a kind of chest mover ( if you don't know, you cannot break or move chest with itens inside of it)

SaltyBeggar

Skeletron
it's very annoying the impossibility of breaking or at least moving chests with items on it
so, due of this, I prepared this suggestion

chest mover:
t3O05oH.png

use this to move the chest
while you moving the chest you get a debuff called "weighted" which slow down, the wings, flying boot (flying stuff), climbing stuff (rope, vines and etc) and and climbing accessories won't work anymore, only with double jumps working, jump force is cutted in half and ropes and won't work anymore.
to hold the chest you need hold with the left button of the mouse
crafting: 5 iron bars
credits:
all the bold text stuff were suggested by @SpiderboyX03

Last edited:
Yes yes and yes. I'm gonna add on to this real quick if you don't mind. A new debuff called weighted is implied so they can't use ankh charm/shield to get out of it. Weighted also makes it so your wings fly time is cut in half and your jump height is decreased.

Yes yes and yes. I'm gonna add on to this real quick if you don't mind. A new debuff called weighted is implied so they can't use ankh charm/shield to get out of it. Weighted also makes it so your wings fly time is cut in half and your jump height is decreased.
good idea!

Maybe get it by killing mimics? Seeming you will have a lot of chests in your base at that point... Or somewhere pre-hardmode? Maybe it craft it with 5 any type of iron bars?

Maybe get it by killing mimics? Seeming you will have a lot of chests in your base at that point... Or somewhere pre-hardmode? Maybe it craft it with 5 any type of iron bars?
i think 5 types of any iron bar is a good idea
but the travelling-merchant also sells chic things
but your idea is good, except of gaining it from a mimic, because in pre-hardmode you can fill more of 5 chests that you want to replace

it's very annoying you cannot to break or move full chests
so, i prepared this suggestion

chest mover:
t3O05oH.png

use this to move the chest
while you moving the chest you slow down
to hold the chest you need hold with the left button of the mouse
how to get it: wait a travelling merchant arrive and buy with 1 gold
the chance of this item appear when travelling merchant arrive is 66%

So this would basically turn chests into a shulker box from MC?

Back
Top Bottom