Xbox 360 A list of paintings, banners, trophies, and other misc. gear I'm looking for :)

Legend of Scone

Spazmatism
As the title says, I'm looking for the following items to buy or trade for. I have platinum coins for days, or other items for trade. I couldn't find a list of items specific to the Xbox 360 version so some of these items may not even exist for me to get. I may be looking for more items later so I may post again. Just started taking inventory of my "warehouse" world. It's 18 stories high and has every crafting table and hundreds of chests with items separated in them. My gamertag is Legend of Scone.

Paintings: deadland comes alive, the land of deceiving looks, lightless chasms, place above the clouds, secret of the sands, sky guardian, acorns, castle marsberg, cold snap, cursed saint, martia lisa, not a kid nor a squid, the season, snowfellas, the truth is up there, father of someone, nurse lisa, waldo, the creation of the guide, facing the cerebral mastermind, the guardian's gaze, impact, sparky, blood moon countess, and pillagin me pixels.

Banners: angry bones, antlion charger, antlion swarmer, blood crawler, blood zombie, cochineal beetle, crawdad, cursed skull, cyan beetle, dark caster, devourer, doctor bones, drippler, eater of souls, fungi bulb, giant shelly, goblin scout, granite elemental, granite golem, hoplite, ice bat, jungle bat, lac beetle, mushi ladybug, nymph, pink jellyfish, raven, salamander, sea snail, snatcher, squid, the groom, tim, tomb crawler, undead miner, undead viking, wall creeper, black slime, dungeon slime, green slime, ice slime, jungle slime, lava slime, mother slime, pinky, purple slime, red slime, sand slime, spikeed slime, spiked jungle slime, yellow slime, penguin, corrupt bunny, corrupt penguin, angry trapper, arapaima, armored viking, basilisk, blood feeder, blue armored bones, bone lee, clinger, corruptor, crimson axe, cursed hammer, dark mummy, desert spirit, diabolist, dune splicer, dungeon spirit, enchanted sword, fungo fish, ghost, ghoul, giant bat, giant cursed skull, giaqnt flying fox, green jellyfish, hell armored bones, hoppin' jack, ice golem, ice tortoise, ichor sticker, illuminant bat, icy merman, lamia, lava bat, light mummy, medusa, moth, necromancer, paladin, possessed armor, ragged caster, red devil, rune wizard, rusty armored bones, sand poacher, skeleton archer, skeleton commando, skeleton sniper, tactical skeleton, wyvern, corrupt slime, crimslime, illuminant slime, rainbow slime, slimer, goblin peon, goblin summoner, parrot, pirate captain, pirate corsair, pirate crossbower, pirate deadeye, pirate deckhand, butcher, creature from the deep, deadly sphere, dr. man fly, eyezor, fritz, mothron, nailhead, psycho, the possessed, mister stabby, snow balla, snowman gangsta, headless horseman, hellhound, poltergeist, scarecrow, splinterling, elf archer, elf copter, flocko, gingerbread man, krampus, nutcracker, present mimic, yeti, zombie elf, albino antlion, dragon snatcher, orca, vampire miner, shadow hammer, and war table

Trophies: duke fishron, mourning wood, pumpking, everscream, ice queen, santa-nk1, goldfish, bunnyfish, swordfish, and sharkteeth

Angler Quest Rewards: golden fishing rod, fish hook, high teat fishing line, angler earring, tackle box, fin wings, hotline fishing hook, coralstone blocks, treasure map, seaweed planter, compass rose, ship's wheel, life preserver, wall anchor, and ship in a bottle

Misc. Items: duke fishron mask, bunny hood, and toolbox

Quest Fish: cursedfish, derpfish, eater of plankton, fallen starfish, fishron, guide voodoo fish, hungerfish, ichorfish, infected scabbardfish, mirage fish, mutant flinxfin, pixiefish, spiderfish, unicorn fish, and wyverntail

Next time you're on, send me a message for invite, I do have a chunk of those items and will gather what I have on that list to give you. I don't have many banners tho.

i do still need a bunch of those, i will message you when i go on xbox in a few minutes. thanks. do you want any coin or items in trade? :)
scratch that, i won't be on in a few minutes, my xbox isn't connecting to the internet right now and i don't know why. hopefully i'll be on at some point today :)

As the title says, I'm looking for the following items to buy or trade for. I have platinum coins for days, or other items for trade. I couldn't find a list of items specific to the Xbox 360 version so some of these items may not even exist for me to get. I may be looking for more items later so I may post again. Just started taking inventory of my "warehouse" world. It's 18 stories high and has every crafting table and hundreds of chests with items separated in them. My gamertag is Legend of Scone.

Paintings: deadland comes alive, the land of deceiving looks, lightless chasms, place above the clouds, secret of the sands, sky guardian, acorns, castle marsberg, cold snap, cursed saint, martia lisa, not a kid nor a squid, the season, snowfellas, the truth is up there, father of someone, nurse lisa, waldo, the creation of the guide, facing the cerebral mastermind, the guardian's gaze, impact, sparky, blood moon countess, and pillagin me pixels.

Banners: angry bones, antlion charger, antlion swarmer, blood crawler, blood zombie, cochineal beetle, crawdad, cursed skull, cyan beetle, dark caster, devourer, doctor bones, drippler, eater of souls, fungi bulb, giant shelly, goblin scout, granite elemental, granite golem, hoplite, ice bat, jungle bat, lac beetle, mushi ladybug, nymph, pink jellyfish, raven, salamander, sea snail, snatcher, squid, the groom, tim, tomb crawler, undead miner, undead viking, wall creeper, black slime, dungeon slime, green slime, ice slime, jungle slime, lava slime, mother slime, pinky, purple slime, red slime, sand slime, spikeed slime, spiked jungle slime, yellow slime, penguin, corrupt bunny, corrupt penguin, angry trapper, arapaima, armored viking, basilisk, blood feeder, blue armored bones, bone lee, clinger, corruptor, crimson axe, cursed hammer, dark mummy, desert spirit, diabolist, dune splicer, dungeon spirit, enchanted sword, fungo fish, ghost, ghoul, giant bat, giant cursed skull, giaqnt flying fox, green jellyfish, hell armored bones, hoppin' jack, ice golem, ice tortoise, ichor sticker, illuminant bat, icy merman, lamia, lava bat, light mummy, medusa, moth, necromancer, paladin, possessed armor, ragged caster, red devil, rune wizard, rusty armored bones, sand poacher, skeleton archer, skeleton commando, skeleton sniper, tactical skeleton, wyvern, corrupt slime, crimslime, illuminant slime, rainbow slime, slimer, goblin peon, goblin summoner, parrot, pirate captain, pirate corsair, pirate crossbower, pirate deadeye, pirate deckhand, butcher, creature from the deep, deadly sphere, dr. man fly, eyezor, fritz, mothron, nailhead, psycho, the possessed, mister stabby, snow balla, snowman gangsta, headless horseman, hellhound, poltergeist, scarecrow, splinterling, elf archer, elf copter, flocko, gingerbread man, krampus, nutcracker, present mimic, yeti, zombie elf, albino antlion, dragon snatcher, orca, vampire miner, shadow hammer, and war table

Trophies: duke fishron, mourning wood, pumpking, everscream, ice queen, santa-nk1, goldfish, bunnyfish, swordfish, and sharkteeth

Angler Quest Rewards: golden fishing rod, fish hook, high teat fishing line, angler earring, tackle box, fin wings, hotline fishing hook, coralstone blocks, treasure map, seaweed planter, compass rose, ship's wheel, life preserver, wall anchor, and ship in a bottle

Misc. Items: duke fishron mask, bunny hood, and toolbox

Quest Fish: cursedfish, derpfish, eater of plankton, fallen starfish, fishron, guide voodoo fish, hungerfish, ichorfish, infected scabbardfish, mirage fish, mutant flinxfin, pixiefish, spiderfish, unicorn fish, and wyverntail

Aye bro sry I'm just now getting back to you...I haven't been on in a while cuz I been waiting on that 1.3 update lol but the next time your on def hmu and I got you on a bunch on these...I just checked my chests and have quite a few of the things ur looking for..and since u helped me out wit the wings n Raven staff I'll let u have em for free so def hmu when u get a chance....

Aye bro sry I'm just now getting back to you...I haven't been on in a while cuz I been waiting on that 1.3 update lol but the next time your on def hmu and I got you on a bunch on these...I just checked my chests and have quite a few of the things ur looking for..and since u helped me out wit the wings n Raven staff I'll let u have em for free so def hmu when u get a chance....
thanks man that sounds great. i'll hit you up next time i'm playing. you're AbErCrMbPlAyA36 right? :)

Back
Top Bottom