PC A Little bit of annoyance

Ever since 1.3.0.3 the moon lord is impossible ! I tried everything ! specter armor and nebula armor but nothing ( mage btw ), I defeat the cultist and the four towers and the he shows up and kills me in 30 seconds. a little help ?

Lower down his eyes health all the way to 1000 HP, when that is accomplished, kill them off. Now, you have to aim at the heart while moving around the eyes. He may seem easy, but truly - really not. Just get some practice in.

Ever since 1.3.0.3 the moon lord is impossible ! I tried everything ! specter armor and nebula armor but nothing ( mage btw ), I defeat the cultist and the four towers and the he shows up and kills me in 30 seconds. a little help ?

Do you have all your Accesories Reforged for Defense?

Also i Reccomend having the Following potions

Endurance Potion
Iron Skin Potion
Magic Power Potion
Regeneration Potion

And i also suguest using Spectre Armor with Hood so For leaching on enemy HP when attacking

As for Weapons i reccomend

Lazer Machine Gun
Razorblade Typhoon
and Nebula Blaze

And StarDust Cell Staff or Stardust Dragon Staff Cause Minions can actually help for that extra damage

leeching life is no longer possible, not because it was disabled (duh), but because he leeches on me and debuffs for 15 seconds, and when it gets to 5, he leeches for 10 seconds again, making leeching impossible !:mad:

leeching life is no longer possible, not because it was disabled (duh), but because he leeches on me and debuffs for 15 seconds, and when it gets to 5, he leeches for 10 seconds again, making leeching impossible !:mad:

Are you familer with that tongue thing that moon lord attaches to your body... thats the thing that causes the debuff but you can distroy it.

Easy.. Shoot or melee or whatever class you are it off you by hitting the tongue and it will detach off you...i get it off me in like 2 Seconds or less..take note if it stays on you for too long it Recovers 1000 HP back... you will be able to tell your hitting it by a HP bar appearing. Remember.. once that tongue is kept off you, you should have no Real Problem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom