Will you help me?

• Of course!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • You're on your own buddy.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AlexTheKoalefant

Eye of Cthulhu
Hi,I'm Alex.Alex the Terrarian to be precise.I have made a YouTube Video on killing the golem and I failed.I would like some help if that's okay.I can probably kill Ocram Solo,but may need some help with Duke Fishron.(Of course I'll need to transform the underground jungle into a glowing mushroom Biome first...)
But anyway,If you could help me with Golem,I would much appreciate it.And You'll even be in a YouTube Video.(Mic isn't required but I would recommend So that way we can communicate...Or a Messaging app that does calls or just plain call.)
PSN-AlexTheTerrarian

Hi,I'm Alex.Alex the Terrarian to be precise.I have made a YouTube Video on killing the golem and I failed.I would like some help if that's okay.I can probably kill Ocram Solo,but may need some help with Duke Fishron.(Of course I'll need to transform the underground jungle into a glowing mushroom Biome first...)
But anyway,If you could help me with Golem,I would much appreciate it.And You'll even be in a YouTube Video.(Mic isn't required but I would recommend So that way we can communicate...Or a Messaging app that does calls or just plain call.)
PSN-AlexTheTerrarian

I can give you a hand and have a clear mic.

Add PSN: Ghost_Hawk_One

What time (EST) would you like to beat him to a pulp?

Oh goodness. ok we can get buff pots ready before hand and even build a small arena if you want to.
Great...The bad thing is,the area he spawns is very tiny...And my Drax can't penetrate Lihzard Bricks.So I apologize in advance...I wasn't the one who planned and organized the world Generation...(The Game did...Eh)

Great...The bad thing is,the area he spawns is very tiny...And my Drax can't penetrate Lihzard Bricks.So I apologize in advance...I wasn't the one who planned and organized the world Generation...(The Game did...Eh)

We'll take the Lizhard alter out of his arena and place it above ground, then place traps, statues, camp fires etc around it.

PSN-AlexTheTerrarian

Yo. If im not late id love to. Psn - guilbertti

Yo. If im not late id love to. Psn - guilbertti
Sure!The more the Merrier!I really appreciate this you guys!
I just have one last final request (Rule really)
No stealing.Beacuse I will find out.
[doublepost=1484681890,1484681426][/doublepost]I know I probably SHOULDN'T have to say it,but I've had a couple people attempt to steal stuff from me..(It wasn't major important stuff but I still like to keep everything even if I WONT use it)Now asking for them?Sure!Sorry...But I just have a thing about that...

Your treasure is safe with me. Ps3 and ps4 do cross dont they?
Correct.Terraria does support Cross play.:)However,it'll probably end due to major update (Particularly the 1.3 Update) for PS4 and XboxOne.So the Update could end cross play.(PS3 and Xbox360 won't receiver this Update or any more to come,so I am sorry.)
But!!!
Yes,cross play is possible!

Back
Top Bottom