Mobile A little secret?

Crooke

Skeletron Prime
I'm not sure if everyone knows this already,just sayin here either ways,just for who is new to this game and people who don't know about it.
Here's what I wanted to say:
Do you guys know that,there are actually a second room in the pyramid?I'm not sure if it is mobile exclusive or not,(someone answer it below for me,thank you.)Heres the prove of a second room.
Screenshot_2016-06-04-07-32-01.png

As you all can see,the main entrance leads to the what we knows as "main room",But,there is a secret room BEHIDE the stair(upwards),i do not know if there was supposed to be a third room or not,but I don't quite think there is,i will build some houses in the pyramid,so we will know soon enough.

Also,forgot to mention that the second room works just like the main room,no special drops,just regular loots from the pyramid.

btw the pyramid house looked great!on top of the sand i remade the terrain a bit and putted some pillars made out of sandstones....which is a bit ruined,i took a few blocks from it,then it looked pretty great.

Although I am very disappointed of myself on construting the insides of the pyramid(Btw the background wall is considered as player placed walls,so yay for time saving!),I'm not sure about everyone's opinion,but i think mirrored design is great for the pyramid house.

I didn't expand my pyramid for...well,just because i didn't want to use more time and I'm lazy,but if you expaand it twice as big,(that would take some time,but the outcome is truly worth it,trust me.)it is going to be amazing.

Or you can just simplely make a mountain house(Like yrimir's,i mean,his/hers looked great.)or tree house,i dunno,all i know is:Terrain based building are AMAZING.

Amazing? Yes.
Safe? Except when the walls are 'artificial', absolutely not.
[doublepost=1477149346,1477149287][/doublepost]Ayyyylmao second room? Nice info, never knew.

This feature was added in already when the pyramid first came out,and i noticed it(when it first came out ofc,it didn't took long for me to notice.)only because i saw some unusual lights at the corner of my screen ^.^

Back
Top Bottom