Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally perfer ps3, because its cheaper, has more rpg than xbox, is basiclly ps4 minus maybe 2 features, compatable with ps2 games. As for the laptop one, thats what im shooting for now.

I personally perfer ps3, because its cheaper, has more rpg than xbox, is basiclly ps4 minus maybe 2 features, compatable with ps2 games. As for the laptop one, thats what im shooting for now.

The problem with PS3, though, is that it is outdated. Should you get a new (or especially used) PS3 and something goes wrong with it a couple years down the line, getting it fixed might not be the easiest thing to do. And again, the Laptop would give you so much more. That, and AFAIK, the games library of the PS3 will never expand; they're making PS4 games right now and I wouldn't be surprised if they are developing the PS5 within a couple years.

Up to you I guess.

The problem with PS3, though, is that it is outdated. Should you get a new (or especially used) PS3 and something goes wrong with it a couple years down the line, getting it fixed might not be the easiest thing to do. And again, the Laptop would give you so much more. That, and AFAIK, the games library of the PS3 will never expand; they're making PS4 games right now and I wouldn't be surprised if they are developing the PS5 within a couple years.

Up to you I guess.

I wouldn't be so sure about the PS3 library never expanding.

The last game made for PS2 was in 2012.

So hyped for 1.3 update :) but i think that the NCP,s Ai is much better * jumping high *
[DOUBLEPOST=1430833231,1430833114][/DOUBLEPOST] I think 1.3 is coming out some were in june if not someone tell me when.
[DOUBLEPOST=1430833684][/DOUBLEPOST]I hope theres more spoilers and keep them coming

okay so i know you guys are probably sick and tired of hearing people give suggestions for the game but, this is a good one, one Terraria actually needs. We NEED a light green solution for the Clentaminator so we can purify the jungle. right now we have to spray with with Green Solution, then replace all the dirt with mud, then get mushroom seeds, wait for it to spread, then spray it with more green solution. it would be much easier if we had a solution that turned crimson, corruption, and hallow into jungle so we can easily purify it. i keep getting world generations that cause my jungle to be infected with crimson and hallow and i cant do anything about it. its world breaking for me. please, i implore you Re-Logic, add a new solution that changes any of the corruption, crimson, or hallow into jungle. it'll be so much better for the game.

okay so i know you guys are probably sick and tired of hearing people give suggestions for the game but, this is a good one, one Terraria actually needs. We NEED a light green solution for the Clentaminator so we can purify the jungle. right now we have to spray with with Green Solution, then replace all the dirt with mud, then get mushroom seeds, wait for it to spread, then spray it with more green solution. it would be much easier if we had a solution that turned crimson, corruption, and hallow into jungle so we can easily purify it. i keep getting world generations that cause my jungle to be infected with crimson and hallow and i cant do anything about it. its world breaking for me. please, i implore you Re-Logic, add a new solution that changes any of the corruption, crimson, or hallow into jungle. it'll be so much better for the game.

But its actually so so so much easier to let the jungle get eaten, then make your own floating jungle biome so you can farm plantera/life fruits/whatever else whenever you want. Less jungle tiles in the world = less places for plantera's bulb to spawn.

IIRC hallow actually doesn't destroy jungle so thats a good thing to have it on each side of your jungle.

But its actually so so so much easier to let the jungle get eaten, then make your own floating jungle biome so you can farm plantera/life fruits/whatever else whenever you want. Less jungle tiles in the world = less places for plantera's bulb to spawn.

IIRC hallow actually doesn't destroy jungle so thats a good thing to have it on each side of your jungle.

yes put what about when your Hallow literally becomes your jungle. i just beat the WOF and the hallow spawned right where my jungle is. it was so annoying.

yes put what about when your Hallow literally becomes your jungle. i just beat the WOF and the hallow spawned right where my jungle is. it was so annoying.

Even less waiting for the jungle to get wiped out so you can create your own. Also I'm fairly certain thats literally impossible to not have any jungle left whatsoever because hallow spawned there. Th jungle is too big for that to have happened.

The initial V stripes of spreading biomes don't directly replace Jungle Grass or Mud when they first generate, this is true of even the evil biomes.
What they do is convert stone, sand, and silt in the Jungle and the infection spreads from there, but that only applies to crimson/corruption.
The worst Hallow can do is fill your Jungle full of greenish rainbows.

I do agree with you that I would like to see a Jungle Grass solution (or especially a dirt to mud solution) for the Clentaminator, but mostly for aesthetic reasons; It's hard to make artificial landforms look exactly right and if those giant Jungle trees get converted they're gone for good. Also, it would be a godsend for making artificial Jungle.

The hype is real!! I cant wait! I am literally counting the days! June is so close!
though there is one question! What the hay did y'all change on the Nurse's sprite?! I spent a good 10min doing a comparison!
Am I just blind? XD Other than that, AWESOME JOB! :dryadsmile:

The hype is real!! I cant wait! I am literally counting the days! June is so close!
though there is one question! What the hay did y'all change on the Nurse's sprite?! I spent a good 10min doing a comparison!
Am I just blind? XD Other than that, AWESOME JOB! :dryadsmile:
Why do you love Hype?! I find it annoying now

HYPE! HYPE! HYPE
HypE HAS NO STYLists, Eh? HypE HAS NOthing to compare with the GRACE of THIS new update. Kan yOu eveN Get sucH A great Supply of fun things? A new, FUNNY thing is the FACE we'll make when this new update is out.

Um... Here is the Turret From Portal 2.

Attachments

• Drawing Requies.png
    Drawing Requies.png
    324 bytes · Views: 254
Cenx said that players can't sit in chairs, it was in this very thread:
Actually were going to be able to sit in chairs in terraria 2
[DOUBLEPOST=1432505597,1432505461][/DOUBLEPOST]I can tell the flame wings got resprited (or its a new pair of wings in the update)

Actually were going to be able to sit in chairs in terraria 2
Do you have a source for that? Because considering how little we know of Terraria 2, I definitely don't think that is one of the things we do know for sure.
I can tell the flame wings got resprited (or its a new pair of wings in the update)

They are dyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom