Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAoR9v2.jpg

Okay, the hype train is already real. So let me sit back, and contain my excitement about this update, i am so ready for it to come out already, i have two complete characters and a brand new character all at the ready. CANT WAIT FOR THIS UPDATE TO BE OUT :D

I think its just me but.........The nurse and Guide's arms in that spoiler look kinda... stubby. But I think that's just me being weird. Amazing work either way. Congrats Loki!

Sitting down.

I never thought I would get so immensely excited about pixelated non-player characters sitting down.

Yet here I am. Someone wake me up.

--

Toilets, though. Really, do they sit on toilets? I probably don't want to walk in on an NPC while they're on a toilet.

Would they use bathtubs, such that only their head is poking out? (It'd make it really easy to do; just displaying a head.) Because then we could actually make a bathroom! :D No more putting a toilet on the roof.

Doesn't sound that exciting. I'm sure it's great, but the first spoiler isn't very interesting. Mini-Biomes sound neat, if they aren't just another spider biome type of thing that you never want to find. Stretchy torso fix is... cool, but not that interesting in a "first spoiler" kind of way. And the AI not doing stupid stuff isn't really something I would consider exciting, more-so just a nice overdue improvement. Looking forward to the truly exciting features on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom