Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might want to edit that all into one post. Double (or quadruple) posting is against the rules.
I understood "don't double post" more as "don't post the same message over and over," but I can see the annoyance with posting so much one after another.

View attachment 622
The Crimson is getting a bit of attention in this update.

View attachment 623
When smart cursor is enabled stairs will place automatically.

View attachment 642
Concept sketch by Crowno. You will see these guys in one of the new events...

Ecp0xw0.gif

Something Yorai has been working on...I will let you speculate.
Ohhh ho ho ho man! CAN'T WAIT!!!! The hype is so real my friends!

Did anyone notice the background? It is different... like, different. OH MAN! They remind me of giant seaweeds or something. Hmmm.
I mentioned that it didn't look like anything we'd seen before in my first (and quickly buried) post in this thread. I'm glad to see my suspicions confirmed.

(Oh dear, I've been here since Thursday and have already made 5 posts? I need to cut down in order to fill my anti-social quota... In addition to sleeping, considering it's currently 3:14 A.M. here in Oregon. Express apologies for unnoticed typographical errors.)

I mentioned that it didn't look like anything we'd seen before in my first (and quickly buried) post in this thread. I'm glad to see I was right.

(Oh dear, I've been here since Thursday and have already made 5 posts? I need to cut down in order to fill my anti-social quota... In addition to sleeping, considering it's currently 3:14 A.M. here in Oregon.)
Maybe I'm totally confused about what you're talking about, but isn't the background just pink dungeon bricks?

Maybe I'm totally confused about what you're talking about, but isn't the background just pink dungeon bricks?

The areas in between said dungeon bricks don't resemble anything that's currently in-game, (at least not that I know of. I haven't played since the Pumpkin Moon was introduced) though it is, as said before, 3:20 A.M. and I'm not exactly in the best state of mind at the moment. So...

I sleep now.

The areas in between said dungeon bricks don't resemble anything that's currently in-game, (at least not that I know of. I haven't played since the Pumpkin Moon was introduced) though it is, as said before, 3:20 A.M. and I'm not exactly in the best state of mind at the moment. So...

I sleep now.
Oh woah, I hadn't even noticed it. That's actually kinda neat. I wonder what it is.

I sleep now.
Dunno, looks like standard mountain/beach island background to me...
upload_2014-9-29_13-32-53.png

i just realized, instead of talking about any other spoiler this was pretty much 55 pages of talking about the mage robe guys and the Cthulhu thingy

Lord English said:
i just realized, instead of talking about any other spoiler this was pretty much 55 pages of talking about the mage robe guys and the Cthulhu thingy

It's because it's so mysterious, and people have been requesting Cthulhu since his eye appeared in the game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom