Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I don't even know where to start with what I love from these spoilers so far. I mean, I will always, always support additions and expansions on the Crimson, but at the same time... glowy bug aliens! GLOWY BUG ALIENS! Not to demean the creepy dungeon cultists, I can't WAIT to see what that's about and how I can headcanon all this together.

That, and the whole NPCs interacting thing. I know that was definitely a suggestion thread I supported back then. I wonder if the players will be able to interact with the furniture the same way!

Hoooo man, 1.3 is gonna be quite a thing. I'm already tripping!

Last edited:
"Interestingly, the rumors of Redigit’s fully moving on may have been a bit premature. He is back in the lab, cooking up something devilish to torment even the most hardy of Terrarians!"

My infinest will cook it.

Additional crap: People are too over-excited.

Yo dawg, I got sum some totally legit spoilers here that aren't at all fake.
kgwOUWn.png

Not fake at all. You've all been deceived.

I really hope a few of the npcs defend themselves. Can you guys imagine setting up a base in such a way as to optimize you defense? Put the demolitionist in a tower to drop bombs down as the hordes invade from the bloodmoon... or your pirate mans the cannon, protecting the less aggressive npcs inside (like hair stylist or something). It would bring a whole new dynamic to city building and blood moons would be fun!

As is, if you build a ground city, they're just sitting ducks. It would be great to be able to not build a floating city and still have them survive if you're clever.

Last edited:
Man I checked here from midnight to see when forums opened and then played Diablo 3 till now.... Glad to see you all and glad to see some sweet new content! Guess ima need to do some mad updates to my starter map to make it support all the awesome new stuff!
Love ya Cenxie! Con your less-than-social hubby to get on the forums and BS with the Terrarians some time!

Gotta be honest, I'm really hyped for 1.3

Cuz this
Oh, and we’ve also improved their AI – for example, you won’t have to deal with the Merchant standing in front of your chests/piggy banks anymore (seriously, what was he doing there anyway)?

And BROWN DYE OMG YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom