Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamm, I warned you before not to make duplicate posts. You should almost never have two posts in a row . . . edit your old post and add in the new content. I highly suggest you read the rules now, before you post any more. You can find them here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terrarian-community-rules-culture-please-read.53/

Furthermore, you are spamming the same information in post after post. That is against the rules, as is the double posting. Additionally, you are advertising your suggestions in this forum, which is about the 1.3 Spoilers, NOT about suggestions. Doing so is directly contradicting my request that you keep this thread on topic.

To make it more clear, do not do the following things. Violating these rules can result in an infraction:
- Do not double post.
- Do not spam a thread with off-topic info. This thread is NOT about your suggestions
- Do not advertise your suggestion thread in any other threads

If I haven't made myself clear, feel free to discuss this with me in a PM, and I'd be happy to elaborate further.

i dont use the old only write diferent

i gonna making more npcs and critters

Last edited by a moderator:
Jamm, read this carefully.

1. If you were the last person to post, you MUST edit your old post to contain the new information. You may not make two posts in a row. You've had several warnings not to do it, do not do it again.

2. Do not discuss your suggestions in this thread, or any other thread, outside of your own suggestion thread. This is not a thread to discuss your ideas.

I would love to have some really hard almost imposible to beat since i dont really have much to do after 300 hours of playing! im really hype for this update just like 1.2 i really enjoy you're game and keep up the good work! :D oh and how about a spider boss :3

Great team behind this amazing (and addictive!) game...srsly, send HALP -- I was gifted Terraria 4 days ago and already logged 70hrs. Don't regret a minute of it but could use some more shuteye!

Looking forward to these updates and spoilers to come, so much hype! Auto-stair power! *drool*

Great devs behind this amazing (and addictive!) game...srsly, send HALP -- I was gifted Terraria 4 days ago and already logged 70hrs. Don't regret a minute of it but could use some more shuteye!

Looking forward to these updates and spoilers to come, so much hype! Auto-stair power! *drool*

Now this is the kind of post that I like to see. Kinda. Terraria is fun enough to the point where you can just lose yourself in it. With each new patch, there's not only new content, but more mechanics to make the game even more fun.

I wouldn't even mind if no new items or enemies were added. Just having new gameplay mechanics (Fishing, slopes, staircases, NPCs sitting down) just make me all warm inside.

Great team behind this amazing (and addictive!) game...srsly, send HALP -- I was gifted Terraria 4 days ago and already logged 70hrs. Don't regret a minute of it but could use some more shuteye!

I'm sorry, but Terraria is incurable no matter what circumstance. :)

Can't wait until the next update!
The hype is bigger than Destiny I reckon! heh heh heh :naughty:

Anyway, to be honest, I think that coin-thing with the hooded people worshipping it
has to be related to Cthulu. We've already seen an Eye of Cthulu, a Brain of Cthulu, so why not have him attack
us for all the times we've farmed his eye and brain? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom