Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOKI IS PART OF THE TEAM :D Congrats man :)
Also the last one has to be the "summoning" of something....... maybe the lunar? ;)
Also my 'signiature' Kadius picture isnt able to be my profile pic if someone could IM me why that that would be great :)

I thought Terraria was amazing before, but now that I know satanic rituals are a part of the game, it just got twice as :red:ing great.

That's it. Setting up a browser replacement setting to replace 'cthulhu' with 'Azathoth'. That's, like, 9000% more threatening. Cthulhu has to actually do stuff, Azathoth just needs to -wake up- and the universe ends.

I have one request which I absolutely cannot stress enough. There was an add-on called Inventory Manager that has been abandoned for months now. Please make the content of that add-on a vanilla feature. It is sooooooooo much more intuitive and less time consuming. Thank you.

I have one request which I absolutely cannot stress enough. There was an add-on called Inventory Manager that has been abandoned for months now. Please make the content of that add-on a vanilla feature. It is sooooooooo much more intuitive and less time consuming. Thank you.
My inventory is always a cluttered mess and anything that can help me sort or correct that is fine by me.

I'm starting to get tired of waiting. Come on Cenx, spoil more stuff.
tumblr_mpk0cbFSNX1sy302go3_500.gif

Spoil more stuff. Spoil more stuff. SPOIL MORE STUFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom