Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know how big this update is going to be, will it be similar in scale to 1.1? Will it be big enough to rival 1.2? Is it possible that this update will be the biggest update yet!?

people these days...

do not realize that indie game devs do not have 15 hrs of spare time every day to post.

I don't think anyone really expects that. But it was said that spoilers would be posted throughout the weekend. That would seem to imply more would be posted after friday night.

I want to know how big this update is going to be, will it be similar in scale to 1.1? Will it be big enough to rival 1.2? Is it possible that this update will be the biggest update yet!?

I believe it is supposed to be the same size as 1.2 if not larger. I can't remember where I heard that though.

Hmmmm, since I play on playstation and have played a great majority... ( obsessive ) I think you should update it to 1.2.4 :D or atleast update it and dont shove this version in the corner.

That's one magical house you have there.
Anyways I can't wait for the update the npc's will finally use the god damn furniture that I give them. Will some of them sleep from time to time?
Thank you so much! It took a long time to build, you wouldn't believe how long it took to perfect it.
I agree Maybe when night time arrives they will use beds or something? that would be awesome because it would give me a reason to put more furniture in their rooms.

Wow so many replies in 2 days, anything about achievements? wish i had time to scour the 53 pages to look :(
Yeah, Cenx said they're working on achievements for the PC version. And don't worry, I'm pretty sure that's the only thing that was spoiled in the replies. They just stopped posting after Friday no spoilers or anything, so the 53 pages is mostly discussing what's in the first two posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom