Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pI believe we need a fourth wire called yellow wire. It would help on teleporting mobs to a certain location during farms, or on challenges for friends.

I guess we will just have to wait and see. Like I said, more were given on Friday than planned - and it was a fun celebratory weekend - maybe there will be a special surprise that just comes a little late.

Or maybe not - we shall see. ;)

mooou! you big tease you.

:happy: :mad: :confused: :cool: :eek: :redmunch: :redspin: :red: :joy: sorry just had to test out the emoticons in a thread

Fireimp, this isn't the place for it. Of all threads for spam-testing emoticons, a Relogic sponsored one for spoilers is not it. Please, enjoy the emoticons, but try to exercise some restraint with it.

You knew this wasn't the place for it when you did it, but you did it anyway. Try to avoid doing that in the future.

Meh, I'm still disappointed in the fact that we're getting just one item instead of a series and I sort of wish someone just announced that there wouldn't be anymore spoilers for the weekend so I wouldn't have hung around here the whole time or gotten my hopes up for something big at the end...

That being said, it'll be nice to get help with terraforming. And I'm excited to see the video!

Is the video going to contain a release date? That's the only spoiler I want. So many ideas for things I would like to build and I don't know when I'll be able to do it.

Meh, I'm still disappointed in the fact that we're getting just one item instead of a series and I sort of wish someone just announced that there wouldn't be anymore spoilers for the weekend so I wouldn't have hung around here the whole time or gotten my hopes up for something big at the end...

That being said, it'll be nice to get help with terraforming. And I'm excited to see the video!

Wait for the video please, before getting disappointed? If you want to be afterwards, by all means, but at least give it a chance first.

Told you they would be partying! lol
Can't wait to see the video. Although personally I'd love to see more things than just one item, but less about it. The burning medalion was a great example to that! More stuff for speculations! That's what should keep the hype going

Wait for the video please, before getting disappointed? If you want to be afterwards, by all means, but at least give it a chance first.
I'm sorry, I don't think it's up to you to tell me what to be disappointed about. I made an account on this site and asked my friends and sister to do the same to increase the chance of getting spoilers then spent my whole weekend checking consistently and was met with no spoilers and an disappointed that it's amounted to a small clip of one thing. It could be an absolutely amazing thing, but I'm still be disappointed that I didn't get what I was promised and what I spent all weekend watching for.

Friday counts as the weekend. Lots of people signed up. Plenty of spoilers were given - more spoilers than usual, in fact, including Cenxs' previous post about the major terrain-altering device, including the news of its upcoming potential release as a video clip. Nobody said "We promise" or anything like that.

I also spent a ton of the weekend jamming on the F5 key. But hey, that was all me; nobody else. It's on me. It's not like those spoiler posts will vanish if you don't hit F5 at the right moment.

I think we're good here for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom