Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard having so many things to look forward to all at once! I'm going to toronto to get a dog (the one in my avatar) next week, the new pokemon games in november and 1.3 whenever! :p

I tried to think of a good mining pun but I couldn't dig up any so I'm just going to say that this new spoiler rocks!
You just made a pun! Get it? Mining? Dig up?

Reactions: Ali
Oh my, I cannot wait to have to kill every boss 17^192783 times to get the stuff for that mount, because wow that seems somewhat broken otherwise.

Oh well, it seems endgame-y, and nothing says endgame like "Destroy the world and everything inside it!"

I'm going to be the party-pooper and point out that Snowman Cannon + Rocket IVs or a Shroomite Digging Claw with some +mining speed buffs is quite a lot faster than that mount.

Though it definitely makes terrain look nicer than either of the other two methods.

Sure, but rockets are pretty expensive, this is free. And with the claws you can only dig boring tunnels. This mount has :red:ing lazers coming out of it going in all directions. Much more exciting way to mine.

It's hard having so many things to look forward to all at once! I'm going to toronto to get a dog (the one in my avatar) next week, the new pokemon games in november and 1.3 whenever! :p

You just made a pun! Get it? Mining? Dig up?

Yeah, I think that's the joke.

Considering mining speed and mining capabilities, picksaw+mining armor+mining potion+wings is better than the drill mount, consider buffing the mining speed so it's better than that.

- ahhhh now with this spoilers i can be happy / this update will blow my mind/ ahh the forums are great / god job re-logic team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom