Switch A lot of freezing

Its annoying with moon lord to i have a lot of moon lord summons but when i fight moon lord with other people its really laggy or we all crash.....

Last edited:
Star wrath and oceans are my main problems on my world with other people online if I click once 1-2 people crash or I crash either way its not fun, and i try to get water chest like water walking boots, but it just crash's my game.
This happens to me. I put my view all the way up and It fixed my ocean crashing. My game crashed when I have the auto pause on the game crashes. My game also crashes when I teleport rapidly my game crashes. I have only had the glitch happen once.

Going to have to throw my hat in the ring, I played this a lot on PC and got the Switch version now that my PC is a bit outdated. I played on the Switch for about 90 hours, small and med world, had no issues. Now it is crashing back to back to back, I think it has something to do with the Optic Staff and Pulse Bow; something about there being too many laser effects on the screen maybe.

I really hope this is fixed in the next update, bring the Switches version put to par with the other consoles and these things fixed (fingers crossed).

Terraria keeps freezing on my switch lite
And the game doesn't resume so I'm trapped in a endless loop fighting the martian saucers and my world's a small world
SAME, it took me forever to get past the freezing glitch on the martian invasion, this also happens to me on moon lord A LOT as well as every other boss on occasion

I’m currently playing on a small world (switch lite) I cannot do ANYTHING, the frost moon freezes my game to where I can’t move and even waiting for 30 minutes to possibly load nothing happens not even a crash error. I cannot say how frustrated I am, I can’t even go 30 seconds into the moon lord fight without my game game freezing. I’ve tried fighting him about 5-10 times now and I can’t get past him. I want to keep progressing in my game but I simply cannot with this happening. I bought the digital version, I also heard someone said they did too, if a physical version of terraria is needed then please give it to me.

I’m currently playing on a small world (switch lite) I cannot do ANYTHING, the frost moon freezes my game to where I can’t move and even waiting for 30 minutes to possibly load nothing happens not even a crash error. I cannot say how frustrated I am, I can’t even go 30 seconds into the moon lord fight without my game game freezing. I’ve tried fighting him about 5-10 times now and I can’t get past him. I want to keep progressing in my game but I simply cannot with this happening. I bought the digital version, I also heard someone said they did too, if a physical version of terraria is needed then please give it to me.
i bought the digtal version i have problems with moon lord but not as bad as you i have reg switch

Hi !

The Switch version of the game seems to have performance issues. But devs said they will fix those problems very soon.

Don't worry, everything will be fixed eventually, so hang tight ! :)

Hi !

The Switch version of the game seems to have performance issues. But devs said they will fix those problems very soon.

Don't worry, everything will be fixed eventually, so hang tight ! :)
In know they will be fixed soon. But is this like the “we will have split screen soon” kinda soon or journeys end kinda soon.

In know they will be fixed soon. But is this like the “we will have split screen soon” kinda soon or journeys end kinda soon.

I am curious what performance will be like after the next update. I hope it gets a lot better. There are so many people having issues.

Journey's End has no release date for consoles and mobile. The only thing we know is something Cenx said in the Discord server, which was "Mobile 1.4 will probably come before Consoles 1.4".

The whole splitscreen situation on Switch is quite questionable. While I understand that they'll eventually release splitscreen, I don't know why they released the game WITHOUT splitscreen, or even multiplayer without online (y'know, connecting Switch consoles without a router or anything.). I mean, every multiplayer game on Switch should have those features if it's supposed to have them, like Terraria !

Though i think performance issues are the real priority right now.

Physical version does the same thing. I was stuck in am endless loop of martians event before I switched off auto save, turned off auto aim, zoomed in alittle and stopped using my terra blade. I then got to dukefishron kept freezing cultist freeze. I noticed if I dont use my terra blade so far I beat fishron 4 times in a row with no pets and auto save off, blood gore off. As soon as I went for #5 using my terra blade it froze! I'm beyond pissed. Atleast I have pc I can play on but I have to start all over

Its annoying with moon lord to i have a lot of moon lord summons but when i fight moon lord with other people its really laggy or we all crash.....
Switch version does crash in some strange occurrences. From my experience other versions/ports like the PC version don't crash often. As for the switch version, it might have something to do with Internet or the multiplayer in general being janky.

Back
Top Bottom