Xbox One A lot of lag the past couple of days.

PixelatedPixie

Terrarian
I've never seen the game do this on my original Xbox One, but suddenly it's lagging - HARD. The game goes into slow motion, sometimes just mining a hole, even with no enemies or effects happening. Not sure what's causing it, but I saw someone complain about it stuttering during autosave. I've had mine save and not slow down though. It was fine before 1.3.1, even during the first few days of playing in the update. I know yesterday I set up my first teleporter network in the world. I'll mess around with it when I get home and see if I can pinpoint it for a bug report

I've never seen the game do this on my original Xbox One, but suddenly it's lagging - HARD. The game goes into slow motion, sometimes just mining a hole, even with no enemies or effects happening. Not sure what's causing it, but I saw someone complain about it stuttering during autosave. I've had mine save and not slow down though. It was fine before 1.3.1, even during the first few days of playing in the update. I know yesterday I set up my first teleporter network in the world. I'll mess around with it when I get home and see if I can pinpoint it for a bug report
Sorry to hear that you're having these issues @PixelatedPixie. When you're ready to send in a bug report, I suggest sending it in directly to Pipeworks (the console developers) using their preferred bug report form here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Back
Top Bottom