tModLoader A lot of the tMod 0.8.3.4 Terraria 1.3.3.2 mods you cant find

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakinTheHeat

Terrarian
<link removed by staff>

This is a small compilation of 1.3.3.2 0.8.3.4 mods a lot of people seem to be trying to find. An unfortunate drawback of the mod browser system is that once someone updates their mod, finding previous versions becomes very difficult. This is most of the top downloaded ones and some less popular ones. Credits to <link removed by staff> this guy for uploading the MabiVSGames modpack. I only put it on mediafire so its easier to get the mods you want specifically. In the cache folder there are different custom musics for some mods. I'm not sure if you need them but if you crash without them then I'd guess you do.

Last edited by a moderator:
<link removed by staff>

This is a small compilation of 1.3.3.2 0.8.3.4 mods a lot of people seem to be trying to find. An unfortunate drawback of the mod browser system is that once someone updates their mod, finding previous versions becomes very difficult. This is most of the top downloaded ones and some less popular ones. Credits to <link removed by staff> this guy for uploading the MabiVSGames modpack. I only put it on mediafire so its easier to get the mods you want specifically. In the cache folder there are different custom musics for some mods. I'm not sure if you need them but if you crash without them then I'd guess you do.
I object to people distributing my mod without my permission.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay first, thank you so much.

Second, even though this is a blessing you should probably take the link off TCF. Since some modders don't like their mods being distributed without permission, like @imkSushi's above post.

<link removed by staff>

@TakinTheHeat, I realize that you were trying to be helpful, but the mods that you are distributing do not belong to you. I removed the links. Please don't distribute mods that are not yours.

I object to people distributing my mod without my permission.
Okay first, thank you so much.

Second, even though this is a blessing you should probably take the link off TCF. Since some modders don't like their mods being distributed without permission, like @imkSushi's above post.
I agree redistributing is against the rules
@imkSushi, @Star, @Rawdy4 - a reminder that if you see a post that is breaking the rules or culture of the forums, please report it and then move on. There's no need to post in the thread, a simple report could've taken care of this issue a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom