Wavebank A Magnificent Soundtrack

Can't work for 1.4 yet, as I'm missing around 20 something new tracks. I'm working on an update currently. Hope to have it ready in the next couple weeks or so.
For sake of not getting overworked, I wouldn't worry about any of the Otherworld tracks ( which applies to anyone doing custom wavebanks imo). Not sure if you were planning on changing those, but those tracks won't be heard by most players considering the method needed to play them.

Regardless, looking forward to this upon its completion! :)

For sake of not getting overworked, I wouldn't worry about any of the Otherworld tracks. Not sure if you were planning on changing those, but those tracks won't be heard by most players considering the method needed to play them.

Yeah I'm gonna leave those as is. That's just way too much to think about. :p

has anyone gotten this working with v1.4?
For sake of not getting overworked, I wouldn't worry about any of the Otherworld tracks ( which applies to anyone doing custom wavebanks imo). Not sure if you were planning on changing those, but those tracks won't be heard by most players considering the method needed to play them.

The 1.4 version is out now! Check the OP.

me gusta demasiado esta banda sonora para terraria. Lo e ocupado desde que salio la música que fue implantada en cada bioma y ambiente son excelentes no e podido dejar de ocupar este wave bank desde su salida para la 1.3. pero tengo una duda desde que salio el parche 1.4.1.2 el wave bank no funciona por alguna extraña razón podrías solucionar esto o dar información para cuando arregles eso seria exelente para calmar mi hipe por la banda sonora de tu wave bank. ahora que lo pienso siento te estoy obligando xd fuera de eso excelente trabajo por el wave bank

EN:
i like this soundtrack for terraria too much. I have been busy since the music that was implanted in each biome and environment came out, they are excellent and I have not been able to stop occupying this wave bank since its departure for 1.3. but I have a doubt since the patch 1.4.1.2 came out the wave bank does not work for some strange reason you could solve this or give information for when you fix that would be excellent to calm my hype because of the soundtrack of your wave bank. now that i think about it i'm forcing you xd out of that excellent job for the wave bank

I'm sorry for English but I don't handle it much I had to take a translator just in case

me gusta demasiado esta banda sonora para terraria. Lo e ocupado desde que salio la música que fue implantada en cada bioma y ambiente son excelentes no e podido dejar de ocupar este wave bank desde su salida para la 1.3. pero tengo una duda desde que salio el parche 1.4.1.2 el wave bank no funciona por alguna extraña razón podrías solucionar esto o dar información para cuando arregles eso seria exelente para calmar mi hipe por la banda sonora de tu wave bank. ahora que lo pienso siento te estoy obligando xd fuera de eso excelente trabajo por el wave bank
¡Me alegra que te guste! Ya terminé la versión 1.4.1, pronto la lanzaré con un video de presentación actualizado. Por cierto, lamento que esto no se haya traducido bien. En realidad, no hablo español, así que tuve que usar el traductor de Google.

Omg. This is beautiful and I love it. Really good work.
which version to use? because in 1.4.1.2 it does not load the wave bank file, that makes the loading screen not advance and it stays stuck on the black screen with the loading sunflower, sorry for my english is a bit bad

Yep... Terraria 1.4.1.2 did some cruel and unexpected witchcraft on custom wavebanks.

You can do what I did -- I currently halted updates to the game on Steam in order to keep my wavebanks working for now. :sigh:

Yep... Terraria 1.4.1.2 did some cruel and unexpected witchcraft on custom wavebanks.

You can do what I did -- I currently halted updates to the game on Steam in order to keep my wavebanks working for now. :sigh:
Found a fix.
The type is normally set to 'In Memory', just change it to 'Streaming' and it works just fine.
Streaming.png

Hello!

I've found that for some reason using this wave bank for vanilla terraria causes my game to set its sound and music sliders to 0% and will keep auto-resetting them even if I move the slider or edit the config. This does not seem to happen to tmodloader.

I have noted that the default terrarias wavebank has 90 tracks, and this one has 89. I extracted your wave bank, stuck in track 90 from the vanilla's wavebank, and created a new wavebank that now works. I have no clue where track 90 plays, but my music now works for vanilla terraria. Have at it peeps.

Hello!

I've found that for some reason using this wave bank for vanilla terraria causes my game to set its sound and music sliders to 0% and will keep auto-resetting them even if I move the slider or edit the config. This does not seem to happen to tmodloader.

I have noted that the default terrarias wavebank has 90 tracks, and this one has 89. I extracted your wave bank, stuck in track 90 from the vanilla's wavebank, and created a new wavebank that now works. I have no clue where track 90 plays, but my music now works for vanilla terraria. Have at it peeps.

I kinda stopped updating this forum thread. The full working version in up on the steam workshop. Much easier to install there as well. Steam Workshop::Magnificent Music

Back
Top Bottom