Wavebank A Magnificent Soundtrack

It's good, but is it possible that you still have the wave bank files for the old boss fights? Getting rid of some of the boss songs really was not my favorite move.
I saw this coming...I'll have to make a whole new wave bank with the fixed crimson and old boss fights. Shouldn't take too long, but I'm done working on it today, so I'll do it tomorrow.

I got super hyped for this but then I saw that some of my favorite songs were changed. To be honest I disagree with many of the song changes.
- Boss 1
- Boss 2
- Boss 4
- Dungeon
- Goblin Invasion
- Pirate Invasion
- Martian Madness
I am 100% fine with this new crimson song tho.

I would make my own but there are two issues with this.
1. I am not willing to pay for all of the songs you included that requires me to pay because I simply don't have the money.
2. My computer is not compatible with the required programs.

I got super hyped for this but then I saw that some of my favorite songs were changed. To be honest I disagree with many of the song changes.
- Boss 1
- Boss 2
- Boss 4
- Dungeon
- Goblin Invasion
- Pirate Invasion
- Martian Madness
I am 100% fine with this new crimson song tho.
So you'd like a version with the new Golem, Moon Lord, Eerie, Plantera, Queen Bee, Crimson, and all the other old tracks?

Hey Derpo, is there by any chance a way for me to replace the music on your wavebank? If not, can you make a Berserk music pack? If you don't know what Berserk is, it's a manga from 1989 and was made an anime adaptation around the 90s. I just seem to think that Berserk's music (By Susumu Hirasawa) somehow fits Terraria's boss fights. Good job on the wavebank though!

Uh, does anybody know why Terraria sets the music volume to 0 when I try to raise it? I'll raise it and a few seconds later it will automatically go down to 0

Uh, does anybody know why Terraria sets the music volume to 0 when I try to raise it? I'll raise it and a few seconds later it will automatically go down to 0
Yes, like Madax said, the new update added a song, so I'll have to add one to my soundtrack to make it work. Currently trying to find one that works for the sandstorm, it's not easy replacing something that's already so awesome.

V3.0: 1.3.3 Update
Changed Boss 1 from "Boss Battle Beating - Enter the Gungeon" to "Focus - Chipzel"
Changed Boss 3 from "Cherenkov Blue Overdriver - Dan Terminus" to "Boss Battle Beating - Enter the Gungeon"
Changed Hallow from "25.3°N 91.7°E - Risk of Rain" to "9-Bit Expedition - Dustforce"
Changed Underground Hallow from "Potential For Anything - VVVVVV" to "Kakkoi! - EDGE"
Changed Boss 2 back to "Meat Golem - Super Meat Boy" from "Machine God - Nuclear Throne" You just can't beat Meat Golem...
Added Track 40, Sandstorm "RUN! - Canabalt"

@Welishy @Numinous @ProTerrarianOmega

Small Question.

I am now using the V3 because the other ones no longer work now that there's another track needed. I see Pirate invasion is a combination of Undertale's songs NGAHHH and Spear of Justice.
Why did you use both? Spear of Justice doesn't seem to fit with the theme of Pirate invasions. Also when one starts, another that sounds different starts.

Back
Top Bottom