Items A marble and granite key and a chest.

How do you like it?

• Needs work (explain why)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

daderpycoolguy

Skeletron
Note: This is my first suggestion on the forums, so it may or may not be good.
As of 1.3 they have added 2 new underground biomes. Marble and Granite. But, there is no hardmode key and chest to either of them. So I decided to make a suggestion to add weapons.
Lets get started!
Marble Key: Has a 0.04% (1/2500) to drop from enemies in the marble biome. Can only open the Marble Chest after Plantera has been defeated (Like all biome keys)
Granite Key: Has a 0.04% (1/2500) to drop from enemies in the granite biome. Can only open the Granite Chest after Plantera has been defeated (Like all biome keys)
Marble Chest:Opened by Marble Key post-plantera
Granite Chest:Opened by Granite Key post-plantera
Now that we have the keys and chests covered, lets move onto the weapons shall we?
Before we cover the weapons, there is only one type of weapon type left, throwing. I will consider both of these chest with throwing weapons. They will have pros and cons.
Marble Gauntlet: 50 throwing damage, Very fast speed, Uses bone javelins and javelins as ammo, 33% chance not to consume javelin(s) Pros:Javelins will be thrown so hard, they will be lit on fire, causing fire damage. You can hold down the mouse button to auto fire. Cons: Bone javelin will not stick to enemies. Will only pierce 4 times. Cannot do critical strike damage.
Granite Glove: 30 throwing damage, Very fast speed, uses Happy grenades, beenades, and grenades as ammo, 33% chance not to consume grenade(s). Pros: Explosions reach farther, causing enemies in that range to be damaged. You can hold down the mouse button to auto fire. Cons: Sticky grenades and bouncy grenades do not work as ammo. Grenades do not pierce.
What do you think? No sprites bcuz I do not know how to sprite.
Here are some notes (Read them after you've read the main parts of this thread)
The reason the marble gauntlet does high damage is because the javelins do low damage. The reason the granite glove does low damage, is because the grenades do high damage. I can't really come up with good ideas, so help me out here with your feedback.
That about wraps it up for my first suggestion thread, suggestions to improve is appreciated. I guess this thread could be thrown out the window. (Get it? No? Ok).

Last edited:
I don't think this would work in the game. The Marble and Granite biomes are either underground biomes or jungle biomes. I know this by the music.

As much as I want the marble and granite to have more content, this will probably have to wait.
I see the desert biome being upgraded first. If the Granite & Marble DO get upgraded, they will need new mobs, drops, and to be bigger before adding chests to them.

In fact, I don't see them being upgraded to a full biome at all. They are more biomes to get building mats. Sure, they could use 1 or 2 more mobs and drops. (Long as they aren't something worse than medusa.) But that's all I really see being added.

Not to mention, there are no hardmode enemies in marble & granite. This means you won't be threatened when fighting the enemies for the key. (Except maybe in expert, but still easy.)

Sorry, but I can't see this added.

I don't think this would work in the game. The Marble and Granite biomes are either underground biomes or jungle biomes. I know this by the music.
Your right, the music does count for this.
As much as I want the marble and granite to have more content, this will probably have to wait.
I see the desert biome being upgraded first. If the Granite & Marble DO get upgraded, they will need new mobs, drops, and to be bigger before adding chests to them.

In fact, I don't see them being upgraded to a full biome at all. They are more biomes to get building mats. Sure, they could use 1 or 2 more mobs and drops. (Long as they aren't something worse than medusa.) But that's all I really see being added.

Not to mention, there are no hardmode enemies in marble & granite. This means you won't be threatened when fighting the enemies for the key. (Except maybe in expert, but still easy.)

Sorry, but I can't see this added.
Well, my first idea has been denied. Should've expected it bcuz its my first. Oh well, I can't say I am surprised.

Back
Top Bottom