Console [A Mere Thread #1] Whats your favorite Pet/Minion?

Rainway

Eye of Cthulhu
Just a curious question? But what is your favorite Pet/Minion in Terraria? In my opinion I love the Wisp! It lights up your path as you go and it's so darn cute! Post your favorite pet/Minion in the comment section Below.

-Merely

Favorite Pet:Baby Eater because corruption is my favorite biome and its so cool how it floats around you

Favorite Minion: Raven because its my favorite bird and it does a decent amount of minion damage

Ever since I got the unlucky yarn last year, it's been the black cat for me.
IT HAS A MAGES HAT AND FLY'S ON A BROOMSTICK TO CATCH YOU UP!

Just a curious question? But what is your favorite Pet/Minion in Terraria? In my opinion I love the Wisp! It lights up your path as you go and it's so darn cute! Post your favorite pet/Minion in the comment section Below.

-Merely
PET GUINEA PIG MINION FAIRY BELL I love these because I have guinea pigs and are a fan of LOZ

a little late but my favorite pet is the puppy and my favorite minion is the sharknado one(for dmg) and raven(for appearance)

Best pet is the zephyr fish. It was my first pet because I'm big on fishing but it swims around you and everything. Best minion is (in my opinion NOT stat wise) the raven.

My favorite pet is the guinea pig. It is my favorite simply because of irony. I have put so many hours into the console version of Terraria ever since the game released, and it took me until the beginning of this month to finally find it. I waited four years for it, and it is getting removed in the 1.3 update. Yay.

Back
Top Bottom