Items A Minor Addition to the Zenith's Animation

GoldenTerrabyte

Empress of Light
The Zenith is a celebration of the Melee player's journey, bringing in together all of the major swords that are used during the game, including every single component, like all the swords used in Night's Edge, as well as both the regular and True versions of Excalibur and Night's Edge.
However, some of us have been on this journey for a very, very long time. And I remember a certain sword that once had even more components within it! Excalibur, which used to be crafted using the Cobalt, Mythril, and Adamantite swords together. The reason for this being changed was obvious, of course, as now not every world gets those three ores, and it'd be needlessly complicated to have a crafting recipe for every combination of Hardmode ores.
1594860394063.png
1594860412400.png
1594860442749.png

Despite this, I think it'd be neat if, as a throwback to the very old days, a little treat to the veterans, Zenith had these three swords added to its animation, despite them no longer being components for the Excalibur in today's Terraria. For the same reason explained above, I don't think they should be added to the recipe of the Zenith, just the animation.

I feel like most people either forgot it was ever like that (like me) or came to terraria after the ores were added. I don't hate the idea, i actually like it a lot, but i feel like it will cause a lot of confusion for newer players.

I feel like most people either forgot it was ever like that (like me) or came to terraria after the ores were added. I don't hate the idea, i actually like it a lot, but i feel like it will cause a lot of confusion for newer players.
It's a really minor change, it'll be hard to notice anyway. I don't see why it shouldn't be added.

I think this sword can be better ver of Terragrim and worse of Zenith. Like, these swords are rotating like ZENITH

I started playing terraria in the early days of console and mobile terraria. On my shared iPad and WIIU. (I still have the WiiU version.) I never even got to hard mode on those versions. I never experienced this effect. But I wish those who did to have this. Good suggestion.

I love the idea, as an 1.1 player.

Though, with the crafting recipe changed, more people know Excalibur as the one made from Hallowed bars instead. Seeing these swords back now would be pretty out of context for the majority.

I think it should, considering they both were used to represent the final sword through a crafting tree. And it wouldn't really affect much. But it would bring up questions if they do.

Back
Top Bottom