A mod Concept, gauging interest and asking for tips.

CornMaized

The Destroyer
So this is mainly why I created this account. I would like to make a mod. However, as someone who only has a Google Chrome computer, I cannot currently access the game to mod itself. But I would like to in the future. Maybe during summer break as high school is a big time drain. Current concept is thus:
4 Biome based bosses connect to a specific class, these will be either after moonlord or will be gradually upgraded throughout the game progression (think like Old One’s Army)
1. The Desert: The Mad Mystic, a melee centric boss who causes a special extra strong sandstorm and forces you to stay on the ground. She also has several knockback central moves so I want to program a debuff she inflicts that cancels cobalt/obsidian/ankh shield.
2. The Sky: Star Spawn Sorcerer. Heavy bursts of damage, almost a bullet [heck] type fight. Moves via teleporting you and itself
3. The Jungle: The Druid. Hides behind waves of various enemies and only attacks himself with a exploding dart gun.
4. The Tundra: the White Death. Utilized long range attacks as well as terrain altering throwing items. Goes into invulnerable phase where they imitate vortex armor type effect.

they Would all drop unique weapons as well as “biome fragments” choosing two of these fragments mixed with luminite or something similar would allow you to make hybrid armor like a Summoner-Ranger set. I don’t know if I want this gear to surpass the moon lord or simply supplement it. I just want to know if this is even a mod people would care about when much larger stuff like calamity exists.
A few Weapons Concepts
“Dirty Perry”
Fires a single missile that splits into 3, those two also split into a total of 7 in a expanding cone
Flavor text:“Remember when I use to dance?”
(This is three references in one. Let’s see if you guess them all)
The Knowledgeable Edge
Honestly it’s just a inverse Star wrath with rock pillars
The Sandstorm: a yo-yo that makes a small cloud of damaging sand around it
Anti-Everything field. A magic book that summons an orb that expands from the player over time (has a size cap) anything in the field takes damage over time and is pushed out. Immobilizes player.

Not a bad idea and it can be done, but for this type of work I would suggest getting in contact that can help you mod it or will mod it for you. I also would like you to know that although Anubis is a great idea for a mod. I do wish that you can make this dream come true and hope that you have a good day.

Your welcome I have come here to make sure that people feel a little bit better. I hope that your Idea comes true. Please try to have a good day and a peaceful night.

Back
Top Bottom