Other A more rewarding Frost Legion

Sothopery

Terrarian
I know 'tis not the season, but I've looked into the Frost Legion and realized that it's not very important other than for unlocking Santa Claus and a few more vanities. The snowmen enenies should at least drop something. I don't know what exactly (since I don't have a good imagination) but I do think the event should have more rewards and more enemies to fight.

Share your thoughts and ideas below! :joy:

Yeah, that would be really cool to see. I have some (mediocre) ideas for that.

A snowman arm that rapidly flings snowballs for ranged damage. The arm also does small amounts of damage, with insanely high knockback.

A high-damage low-fire-rate shotgun that turns all bullets into slow moving (2.5 velocity) frostburn bullets, but the gun itself has higher-than-average dps.

More powerful throwing knives.

More powerful throwing knives.
I wouldn't try to make a throwing weapon that is dropped by the Frost Legion. Throwing is basically phased out when hardmode is activated and making a specific throwing weapon for only a certain time of year would definently be unconformed. Maybe try a melee weapon or a magic weapon of sorts? Or maybe some sort of summoning weapon that summons an Exploding Snowman minion?

I wouldn't try to make a throwing weapon that is dropped by the Frost Legion. Throwing is basically phased out when hardmode is activated and making a specific throwing weapon for only a certain time of year would definently be unconformed. Maybe try a melee weapon or a magic weapon of sorts? Or maybe some sort of summoning weapon that summons an Exploding Snowman minion?
Yeah, you're right (though the knives would fit rather well in a mod). Maybe there could be a magic weapon that shoots a snowball that gets bigger and stronger the farther it travels? Or a summon that goes up to things and rapidly stabs in place (with non-piercing damage, as each stab would be a separate attack), doing high damage with low mobility?

Back
Top Bottom