Mobile A Multi-Bug Report

FoxiExists

Official Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Kindle Fire HD 8 (8th Generation)
Mobile OS
Android 9 Pie
So to get this out of the way at the beginning, I am running a Kindle Fire HD8, so this may only effect amazon tablets. I am also playing on Journey Mode.

1. Pylons won't work

In my world, sometimes pylons will just break and not show up on the map. Breaking and replacing them seems to work as a temporary fix for now, however I would appreciate if you could fix the problem.

2. Pylons won't work (Part 2)

Well, now I see pylons are pretty experimental on mobile (rip). But anyway after temporarily fixing the other problem, I am unable to use them because, and I quote, "Defeat the current threat before you can use the pylon network!". But I've beaten all the bosses and they haven't been respawned for a long time. So yea.

3. Splitting an item

When splitting an item then how much I took from the original pile will work correctly, but then the original slot will suddenly have 255 of that item (Even if it doesn't stack to that). For example (in case my horrible explaining skills took place): Let's say I have two wood. I split it so I should have one and one, but instead I have 255 and one.

This may not be your main concern, considering amazon tablets are super scuffed anyway and don't have a big audience, but I just wanted to get this out in case it isn't just a amazon tablet thing. :)

Last edited:
Is your version of the game pirated? Pretty sure the 255 split stack glitch stems from that specifically

Is your version of the game pirated? Pretty sure the 255 split stack glitch stems from that specifically
No, It Isn't, But I Do Have Google Play Installed On The Tablet Which Isn't It's Original Appstore (And It's Where I Bought And Installed Terraria) So That May Be An Issue.

Back
Top Bottom