PS4 A network error has occurred

3mman

Terrarian
My friend and I are tying to play with each other and when I host a world he gets the message “A network error has occurred” vice versa. I’ve tried restarting the router and PlayStation, we can connect to each other on other games. We both have NAT type 2 and he bought the game while I am using the free ps now pass. Help!

My friend and I are tying to play with each other and when I host a world he gets the message “A network error has occurred” vice versa. I’ve tried restarting the router and PlayStation, we can connect to each other on other games. We both have NAT type 2 and he bought the game while I am using the free ps now pass. Help!
Hi @3mman are you and your friend in North America, or in a different country that is non-English speaking? You don’t have to answer if you don’t feel comfortable. The reason I’m asking is because I see a similar issue happen to players that may be in other countries, but unfortunately I still don’t know of a solution.

DR Studios have taken over the console development and are working on bringing the 1.4 update to the PS4 and XBox One version, then to the Switch version. So hopefully this issue won’t be present when that releases.

There’s no estimated release date, but you can always read the most up to date Console news here:
Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio

Back
Top Bottom