PC A new Challenge idea!

darkmega5

The Destroyer
I call this the Dual Class challenge.
in the dual class challenge, the rules are as follows:
  1. Your inventory must be dedicated to 2 classes
  2. at all times, for every thing for your first class choice in your inventory, you must have an item of your second class choice in there too. (vice versa applies)
  3. The class you use to defeat bosses (you must defeat ALL OF THEM) is switched between class choice 1 & 2, while still having half your inventory focused on the other class. (EX: eye of Cthulhu-melee, Eater of worlds-mage, skeletron-melee, king slime-mage, continued in that pattern)
  4. this challenge is meant for expert mode, but feel free to do it in normal
  5. You cannot profit off of (or pick up) items not from either class choice (no selling, grinding with, etc.)
  6. for those who are crazy enough to do this with a mod, Go for it!
  7. If anyone wants to post their playthrough of this challenge, please credit me.
  8. armor and accessory slots must also be split. (1/2 armor/accessory slots for class 1, 1/2 slots for class 2)
  9. Rules 1, 2 and 3 don't apply until you can get your first item for both classes.
  10. class potions, stations, or armor (flasks, ammo boxes, etc.) must follow rules 1, 2 and 3
  11. Misc. potions/accessories, (such as night owl/flippers) are allowed. Rules 1, 2 and 8 still apply though.
  12. You win when the moon lord is defeated!
Have any suggested edits? let me know!
Eli Character.PNG

In a separate universe, the god of heat and the ocean goddess gave birth to a son with the physical traits of both of them. however he did not have any godly powers, so his unloving parents sent him to the harsh world of terraria when he was a teen. he now, more than ever, wants to master and balance two abilities to prove his parents wrong. nameless, the teen got a name recommendation from the guide: Eli. Eli's journey begins...

near his starting point, Eli finds a lake with a chest, with some handy flippers!
Capture ch1 p1.PNG

soon after building his dwelling place, blue slimes invade! thankfully, Cody the guide makes quick work of them.
Capture ch1 p2.PNG
(p.s Cody killed the bunny)
Cody couldn't save Eli this time... TOO MANY SLIMES!!!
Capture ch1 p3.PNG

after respawning, Eli crafts his Pajamas armor for the night. he looks ridiculous.
upload_2019-3-9_21-14-23.png

Zombies robbed all my coin!!!
upload_2019-3-10_8-48-0.png

Last edited:
Took me a sec to work that out.
So one class would have 3 armors, and one accessorie, and the other would have 4 accesories?
You benefiting one class over the other.

no, no, no. 1 class has 2 armors 2 accessories, so does the other. imagine this:
summoner helmet
warrior chestplate
summoner boots

or

warrior helmet
warrior chestplate
summoner boots

the combinations are endless.

2. at all times, for every thing for your first class choice in your inventory, you must have an item of your second class choice in there too. (vice versa applies)
  3. The class you use to defeat bosses (you must defeat ALL OF THEM) is switched between class choice 1 & 2, while still having half your inventory focused on the other class. (EX: eye of Cthulhu-melee, Eater of worlds-mage, skeletron-melee, king slime-mage, continued in that pattern)
  5. You cannot profit off of (or pick up) items not from either class choice (no selling, grinding with, etc.)
  7. If anyone wants to post their playthrough of this challenge, please credit me.
  8. armor and accessory slots must also be split. (1/2 armor/accessory slots for class 1, 1/2 slots for class 2)
  9. Rules 1, 2 and 3 don't apply until you can get your first item for both classes.
  10. class potions, stations, or armor (flasks, ammo boxes, etc.) must follow rules 1, 2 and 3
  11. Misc. potions/accessories, (such as night owl/flippers) are allowed. Rules 1, 2 and 8 still apply though.
View attachment 217770
In a separate universe, the god of heat and the ocean goddess gave birth to a son with the physical traits of both of them. however he did not have any godly powers, so his unloving parents sent him to the harsh world of terraria when he was a teen. he now, more than ever, wants to master and balance two abilities to prove his parents wrong. nameless, the teen got a name recommendation from the guide: Eli. Eli's journey begins...

near his starting point, Eli finds a lake with a chest, with some handy flippers!
View attachment 217772
soon after building his dwelling place, blue slimes invade! thankfully, Cody the guide makes quick work of them.
View attachment 217773 (p.s Cody killed the bunny)
View attachment 217774
after respawning, Eli crafts his Pajamas armor for the night. he looks ridiculous.
View attachment 217775
View attachment 217802
does yoyo / sword count?

does yoyo / sword count?
No, both are melee.
View attachment 217770

View attachment 217772
View attachment 217773 (p.s Cody killed the bunny)
View attachment 217774
View attachment 217775
View attachment 217802
This challenge is extremely cheesable with summon damage, you might want to add a rule banning it.

Back
Top Bottom