Weapons & Equip A new end game melee weapon the blade of sky

what do you think of the weapons

• Total voters

Rhajat

Retinazer
My idea new endgame is for a weapon called the blade of Ouranous ( greek god of the sky)
Stats
Swing speed : fast
Critical strike chance : 21
Damage : 110
Knock back : weak
Pierceing : 1
Shoots a white glowing that when hitting an object shatters 3 mini swords that do 1/5 of the original blades damage

Now your thinking how do I obtain such weapon. first you need to make the key of the gods which requires 2 broken hero swords 10 chlorophyte bars and one key brand

The key of the gods
Swing speed : slow
Critical strike chance : 11
Damage : 100
Knock back : none
Pierceing : 3
Shoots a strong key at opponent that has 10% lower foes defense by 5

Next is the the wrath of the heavens crafted whith 50 stars 1 strarfury 10 chlorophyte bars 1 broken hero sword

Stats
Swing speed : average
Critical strike chance : 21
Damage : 70
Knock back : none
Pierceing : 1
Stars rain on your opponent from every direction

Now combine both the key of the gods and the wrath of the heavens with 10 chlorophyte bars and 1 broken hero sword and 10 souls of light there you your blade the sky give me your opinions

Also I need someone to make sprites of these I'm not very artistic

Also if this weapon would be implemented broken hero swords drop needs an increase

Last edited:
Adding "true" before every weapon wont help
Also, did you even try balancing these weapons?
Your true keybrand has 200 damage (almost normal keybrand damage x4) while the sword resulted from it and the starfury only has 110?
And you should mention if those have autoswing

Very slow speed for the key brand is 2 second cooldown the blade of sky has miniscule cooldown allowing for a lot of dps + the mini swords

These are pretty unbalanced. Just because a weapon is slow does not mean it can justifiably do that much damage. As has been pointed out already, adding "true" to an existing weapon does not a good name make. This last part is entirely subjective, but I do not like the idea of more items needing a Broken Hero's Sword as I personally have only ever gotten one Solar Eclipse which yielded zero Broken Hero's Swords.

I would give this suggestion a 3/10. You need to think a bit more outside of the box, and while it doesn't make the idea better you need to work on your grammar and formatting.

Im sorry but those stats are just ughh, no support here
Also like everyone else said just adding true wont help.

Y'know, it's not obligatory to make your suggestion title the most self-explanatory in the world? c: Honestly, the case with this suggestion is that it isn't bringing anything really that exciting or unique to the - metaphorical - table. There's no real aura, if you will, of interest coming from this idea. As well as that, some small bits of elaboration are missing and could do with to make this a good suggestion overall. As well as that, there's a bit of a balance issues at times. No support, sorry about that.

Back
Top Bottom