A New Let's Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroEdgeir

Terrarian
So, I figured with the launch of 1.3, it would be an ideal time to bring a Let's Play out (and yes, I know Youtube is likely flooded with them right now, but hey, why not right?)

I've been playing Terraria for about 4 years now, with just over 1000 hours prior to 1.3's launch, so consider myself somewhat well-experienced (and a strong gaming memory helps too).

So, here's my Let's Play, and I am working to upload new videos as often as I can (Hoping to get to at least one per day). And apologies in advance for the first few episodes being a bit slow.

It is raw, unedited, and uncut. I will make mistakes quite a bit, but it should be a fun time, all the same.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpgQMVjWJIWNuitlyL5PI4YnH3keepRKm

Hope to hear back from anyone who has feedback, either here or in the comments of the videos.

So, been a little slow in getting videos done and updated to this (only 2 more since I posted initially) due to a major work schedule change the week after launch.

But, there is more up, so I do hope more come to watch! Will hopefully be stepping up the pace some, as initial setup work is mostly done, and we can get to moving faster with the content!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom