Weapons & Equip A new post-plantera accessory

OK HI
SO
uh
I never know what to say here. ANYWAY GO SUGGESTION

So I just thought,
"The frostspark boots are obtainable pre-hardmode, what about an upgrade?"
And so, ladies and gentlemen, I give you...

SHROOMITE LIGHTBOOTS
Crafting:
Frostspark Boots
5 Shroomite Bars
Tooltip: The wearer can run fast as lightning, fly and skate on ice
These are faster than Frostspark Boots. They increase max speed from 15 mph to 45 mph (let me know about balance issues) and stack with wings for the flight ability.
They would appear very futuristic.

Thanks for reading.
EXCALIBUR OUT

I can't see these as being very useful considering the player is probably loaded up on teleporters, asphalt, and wings by the time they obtain shroomite, especially when one could just make the Hoverboard from the same material which is far more effective. A suggestion of mine to make these more useful is to treat them like the Teleporter from Spelunky; when the player runs into a block more than 1 block tall and would normally cease movement, they are teleported one block further horizontally, where they would normally go on a flat plane. Since this is impossible because of the block impeding movement, an attempt is made to teleport the player vertically past the obstacle, up to a certain number of blocks (I'd say somewhere around 5).

I can't see these as being very useful considering the player is probably loaded up on teleporters, asphalt, and wings by the time they obtain shroomite, especially when one could just make the Hoverboard from the same material which is far more effective. A suggestion of mine to make these more useful is to treat them like the Teleporter from Spelunky; when the player runs into a block more than 1 block tall and would normally cease movement, they are teleported one block further horizontally, where they would normally go on a flat plane. Since this is impossible because of the block impeding movement, an attempt is made to teleport the player vertically past the obstacle, up to a certain number of blocks (I'd say somewhere around 5).
Eh...
Well I'm not loaded up on teleporters, but that's not the point. So what you're saying is perhaps if you run into a wall it teleports you to the top. I might be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom