Sprites A new Post- Plantera gun. The Tommy Gun!

Rinohh

Terrarian
So, I've been thinking, and apart from the Venus Magnum and the Tactical Shotgun, there really isn't a better gun to replace the Megashark after Plantera. So I introduce, The Tommy Gun! (Sorry For the bad sprite, It's my first time)
Magnus Pixel Tommy Gun (2).png

33 Ranged Damage
21% Critical Strike Chance
Insanely Fast Speed (6.5)
Weak Knockback (4)
20% Chance to not consume ammo
'The Mafia's Gun'

Your probably thinking, Isn't that just super overpowered? Well, fear not Terrarians, it has a spread of 25 degrees. Yes it may seem like a lot, but paired with high DPS it could still be viable. It would replace the Megashark better than the Venus Magnum because of the auto-fire. With chlorophyte bullets it would be even better but still, some of the bullets would not automatically home in. The way you acquire it is by the travelling merchant. It has a 1% chance to be in his shop for 65 Gold after you have defeated Plantera. So yes, it is the gun equivelant of the Pulse bow just costs more but has a higher chance to be in his shop. Thanks for reading this and if you have any suggestions, just leave a comment!

Last edited:
There are already too many guns at that point in the game. I wouldn't mind the Uzi getting a buff or something along those lines, but I don't think we need to add even more to that particular area.

So, I've been thinking, and apart from the Venus Magnum and the Tactical Shotgun, there really isn't a better gun to replace the Megashark after Plantera. So I introduce, The Tommy Gun! (Sorry For the bad sprite, It's my first time)
View attachment 212029
33 Ranged Damage
Weak Knockback (4)
'The Mafia's Gun'

Your probably thinking, Isn't that just super overpowered? Well, fear not Terrarians, it has a spread of 25 degrees. Yes it may seem like a lot, but paired with high DPS it could still be viable. It would replace the Megashark better than the Venus Magnum because of the auto-fire. With chlorophyte bullets it would be even better but still, some of the bullets would not automatically home in. The way you acquire it is by the travelling merchant. It has a 1% chance to be in his shop for 65 Gold after you have defeated Plantera. So yes, it is the gun equivelant of the Pulse bow just costs more but has a higher chance to be in his shop. Thanks for reading this and if you have any suggestions, just leave a comment!
That sprite is really good for a first-time spriter! I have one issue, due to its wide spread and bullets getting wasted, I think it should have at least 50% chance to not consume ammo (equal to the Megashark iirc) and possibly more. Otherwise I definitely support this!

We need a corruption themed gun, and the musket does not count, something like the undertaker, but weaker

There are already too many guns at that point in the game. I wouldn't mind the Uzi getting a buff or something along those lines, but I don't think we need to add even more to that particular area.
I think it would actually be a good idea

View attachment 212029
33 Ranged Damage
Weak Knockback (4)
'The Mafia's Gun'

IDK if it belongs in post plantera. I’d stick it on one of the many drop-less HM enemies and adjust stats accordingly

I wouldn't mind another post-Plantera gun, but I fell that this one requires a higher chance not to consume ammo due to the spread, or instead the fire rate could be lowered and the accuracy increased.

Pretty cool. I think it is on par with the Venus magnum in every category except damage (IRRC Venus magnum has 40+) I think you should give it some sort of special attack. And maybe make it look cooler!

Back
Top Bottom