Items A new use for Exploding Bunnies.

TMB50

Terrarian
As Explosive Bunnies are crafted with Dynamite and a bunny, it means that it can be crafted as soon as the demolitionist arrives, even through their only use is to shoot them from a Bunny Cannon, which is only available in HM. It obviously means that, for a good chunk of the game, they are useless.
In order to fix that, a new use would be to be able to release Explosive Bunnies. They would behave like normal bunnies, but they would explode if they touch an enemy (But not a critter), dealing as much damage as Dynamite. In faxct, the only difference between Dynamite´s explosion and that of Exploding Bunnies is that the latter wouldn´t break blocks.

As Explosive Bunnies are crafted with Dynamite and a bunny, it means that it can be crafted as soon as the demolitionist arrives, even through their only use is to shoot them from a Bunny Cannon, which is only available in HM. It obviously means that, for a good chunk of the game, they are useless.
In order to fix that, a new use would be to be able to release Explosive Bunnies. They would behave like normal bunnies, but they would explode if they touch an enemy (But not a critter), dealing as much damage as Dynamite. In faxct, the only difference between Dynamite´s explosion and that of Exploding Bunnies is that the latter wouldn´t break blocks.
-add that you can throw them as hand grenades and cook them and eat them to mass suicide XD
for the rest, SUPPAHRT

I can feel the Sheep vibe from Worms: support so much

Would the Cannonballs be able to be used as bowling balls?

I can feel the Sheep vibe from Worms: support so much

Would the Cannonballs be able to be used as bowling balls?
Sadly, they aren´t available before Cannons are, and, even then, that would be for another thread, but I guess there is no reason why not.

Back
Top Bottom