A Pair Of Goggles That I Made

Dr. Jacobs

Steampunker
These Things are Designed in such a way that, If converted to the type of .XML file the game uses, Would function as a legitimate in game Texture

Here Are The Images:
Armor_Head_178.png
Item_2862.png

Last edited:
Except for the white background, that wouldn't look to nice.

But yes, as ArmegeddonCraft said, what would they do? If you want to show off your art you should make an art thread. :dryadsmile:

As i said, This was intended to be a cover texture for the HiTek Sunglasses, But I Guess i could think of something to do with these.....

I cant even tell what they are based on that....white strip.... I just don't understand.... please explain on the thread what this is.

Except for the white background, that wouldn't look to nice.

But yes, as ArmegeddonCraft said, what would they do? If you want to show off your art you should make an art thread. :dryadsmile:

the white background is just the filler background
[DOUBLEPOST=1447551143,1447551028][/DOUBLEPOST]
I cant even tell what they are based on that....white strip.... I just don't understand.... please explain on the thread what this is.

the reason i put so many of them in the first picture is because each copy supposed to account for each frame of animation that the character goes through.

the white background is just the filler background
[DOUBLEPOST=1447551143,1447551028][/DOUBLEPOST]

the reason i put so many of them in the first picture is because each copy supposed to account for each frame of animation that the character goes through.
You posted this in the SUGGESTIONS forum. What are you SUGGESTING?

HEY, THIS IS NOT A TEXTURE PACK!!!!!

IT IS A WORK IN PROGRESS ITEM THAT I AM\ WORKING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, but it also isn't a suggestion, nor an art thread. (And therefore fits nowhere else)

If you want it to be moved back, you should probably add to this, then you can report it to be moved back. :dryadsmile:

To clarify, without all of the OP's mixed up stuff, it's a pair of textured glasses. He has not explained what they will be used for and this is just a pointless thread. Please, add on more information next time, and only give us one image w/o filler background. Thank you! <3

Back
Top Bottom