A Piplup, a Braixen, A Plumber. Ask Us Anything.

Diamond the Piplup Ω

Skeletron Prime
So, guess this is an AMA, eh?
Yup.
Enough introduction, let's-a go!
One rule pretty much: Nothing that violates TCF rules.
Go Wild!
Note: Diamond's Text is Blue, Stacy is Orange, Mario is red.
Lettuce begin!

For Diamond: Why did you choose Stacy to run your account?

And for Mario: Why didn't you let Luigi go with you to Isle Delfino?

Mario: Why are you violent and cruel with creatures that aren’t even trying to hurt you, even your own brother!?

"To be honest, that is quite-a good question."
"You see, the troops are sent by-a bowser, and it kinda messed me up with who is-a good and who is-a bad at times."

"As for Luigi, that is-a caused by friendly sibling rivalry."

Mario, hi. Longtime player, first-time caller.

Is a plug of crushed bread still the best way to keep water from leaking out of 1/2" copper supply pipe while installing a new faucet?

Thanks! The bread ends up sealed inside the pipe, and it's supposed to wash out when the repair is complete, so it's all good.

By the way, I'd just like to say what fine plywood the back doors of Donkey Kong cabinets were made of — really superior stuff, furniture-grade material, nothing like lumberyard plywood. Years ago my boss had me break up some old machines that were beyond repair, and I kept three doors for use as craft material. Wish I could get more like that. (Bet those old cabinets would be worth some money nowadays, even without working games in.)

"Itaku in. I see the cyan fox split into cyan penguin and fire fox. Say, how did that happen? ah nevermind, now a question to you, Shine and Stacy. If you were to suddenly swap places, how would you react?"

"He didn't split. He only took a leave."
"...and I don't know, how... would we react?"

"Let's just say that Lucy won't be happy..."

"What? That's bull! I would take good care of your body!
"Are you sure? Because you don't sound like it with that language."

"...Mamma mia..."

"Okay, I didn't ask about bodyswap, but fine. Next question - do you have some contact with 'in the alternate universe' gag, Diamond? And what if Mario saw what happened to Slyck? Or Stagne- oh, I can't project the illusion of that one Serperior dying of heart attack after Sylveon died of wounds. But what if he saw either deaths?"

Back
Top Bottom