A place to ask me things I guess

So, I made an AMA.
Feel free to ask questions about my RP characters. (List of them is in my signature)
I won't answer questions I consider too personal, but I don't exactly have an exact defintion of what I consider too personal, so if I don't respond to a question it might be because I just don't want to answer it.
Also, please keep this with asking questions and me answering them, as I've seen a few other AMA threads kind of get derailed by off-topic discussion.

Well, I'm not entirely sure what your question is about. Are you asking why I made this? Or asking about one of the rules? Or are you just trying to make me break one of my own rules because I am technically asking you a question, despite how I'm just trying to get more clarity on what the question is?

Well, if that is the case, it exists because I decided to make it.
If it isn't what that question was, then I need it to be more specific before I can answer.

Throughout the time you've been on these forums, I've noticed that you seem to have a wide variety of interests.
Do you just do a lot of stuff, or do you rotate between things to find stuff you like?

My question was why
Well, I don't think I can give you the answer you're looking for then.
Throughout the time you've been on these forums, I've noticed that you seem to have a wide variety of interests.
Do you just do a lot of stuff, or do you rotate between things to find stuff you like?
Both. There's a lot of things I'm interested in, but there's a few I rotate between.

Well, once I was tracking the amount of messages people had, but now I don't really care as much. I still check it every now and then, but it doesn't really feel special.

Back
Top Bottom