A place to ask me things I guess

What real world plant do you think would be the closest comparison to Kalvess?
Probably some type of pitcher plant, as although I don't think it's been seen in an RP yet, she does eat in the same way as them, and I did originally base part of her off of them.

She's less protective of them than plants, but it mostly depends on the type of mushroom. If it's in some way helpful to plants, then she's fine with it, but if it's in some way harmful to plants, then she wouldn't like them.

Assuming you mean from the upcoming Gen IX, then from what I've seen probably the two main legendaries in terms of design, but I don't really have any other thoughts on them. I haven't really been that interested in Pokémon news, as, well, its news, and I don't have anything from Nintendo that's really recent enough to be considered new. I don't even have a Switch, so even if the game does turn out to be great, which I doubt it will be considering how a lot of the other recent games have been, I wouldn't be able to play it.

I don't even know what that is, and as there are some people on the forums who are trying to get into the new games blind, it would probably be best if you put anything that's potentially a spoiler in a spoiler.

how did you enter 4 spoilers into your signature within one spoiler? Mine breaks at 3+ spoilers...
test

test

but here it works...

dragonwolf76 what is your weapon of choice?
Assuming you mean Terraria, I've always personally had a lot of fun using the Musket and Sniper Rifle, especially with scopes. Although beyond that, I don't really have a single weapon I go to every time.
how did you enter 4 spoilers into your signature within one spoiler? Mine breaks at 3+ spoilers...
test

test

but here it works...
I always go into the BBcode editor or whatever it's called to check on things, as the normal text editor seems to have a habit of doing some really unintuitive things with how it handles formatting. Really, I find the more difficult thing is when you also add centered text.
why are you
You're right. Why am I trying so hard to come up with a funny response to this? I've spent the past ten minutes thinking of obscure internet references and rules of proper English grammar, and still haven't found anything, while you haven't been online since you posted this. So I suppose this will just have to do instead.

So, I made an AMA.
Feel free to ask questions about my RP characters. (List of them is in my signature)
I won't answer questions I consider too personal, but I don't exactly have an exact defintion of what I consider too personal, so if I don't respond to a question it might be because I just don't want to answer it.
Also, please keep this with asking questions and me answering them, as I've seen a few other AMA threads kind of get derailed by off-topic discussion.
What do you believe is the meaning of life?

Q: Charles Anderson, "do people ever call you 'Mr. Anderson' in Agent Smiths voice? :naughty:📀

Q: Erik McConnel, "your name sounds like you're a politician, what do you actually do for work?" 🤔🍵

Q: Least favourite faction in Age 3 to play against in your experiences/opinion.
Q: Leading on Toxophilite's question, did you ever watch Matrix?
Q: What is your least favourite bug?
Q: To all characters (not IRL) - If a changeling waited behind your exit door, and a rifleman stood behind alcove/balcony door or window, how would you estimate your survival chances?
Q: To draconics - What are your least preferable prey (to hunt) for whatever reason?

Back
Top Bottom