A place to ask me things I guess

What do you believe is the meaning of life?
I suppose it's just whatever meaning you give it, I don't really think it has any special higher predetermined meaning.
Q: Charles Anderson, "do people ever call you 'Mr. Anderson' in Agent Smiths voice? :naughty:📀

Q: Erik McConnel, "your name sounds like you're a politician, what do you actually do for work?" 🤔🍵
Is this a reference to something? I feel like this is a reference to something, but if it is, I have no idea what it is a reference to.
Q: Least favourite faction in Age 3 to play against in your experiences/opinion.
Q: Leading on Toxophilite's question, did you ever watch Matrix?
Q: What is your least favourite bug?
Q: To all characters (not IRL) - If a changeling waited behind your exit door, and a rifleman stood behind alcove/balcony door or window, how would you estimate your survival chances?
Q: To draconics - What are your least preferable prey (to hunt) for whatever reason?
(Quick side note before I answer these, somehow it seems something broke in the forums again, as that entire table of questions is just completely white and unreadable in the quote.)

1. Assuming you mean Age of Empires 3, I think it would have to be the French. It always feels like every country I play as and whatever units I choose to focus on can always be countered by the French, and they always seem to rush with cavalry more often and sooner in the game than any other nation.
  2. I have never seen the Matrix unfortunately, although I plan to in the future.
  3. I have no idea, I've played a fair number of buggy games and I can't remember what I would specifically consider to be the worst glitch I've experienced out of all of them.
  4. & 5. will be answered in spoilers to save space.
Nathan Irvell (Rook): "I think I could take them, but you know, there's always a chance."
Mark Collins (Jack): "Well, that's a rather broad question, and I kind of need more details, or else the best I can give you is what Rook said."
Kyle Yaris: "I've fought through worse before and lived."
Lukas Downs: "Get cover between me and the rifleman, a few rounds through the door, turn around, a few more now at the rifle, job's done."
Bruce Madoc: "I don't go anywhere without having guards nearby anymore. And I'd like to see them try to get past
John Williker: "I have a bad habit of making sure the places I live in can be easily defended. Comes with the job I suppose..."
Ryan Williker: "Just because I'm navy doesn't mean I don't know how to fight. John's my brother too, so I've learned from what may cnsider to be the best."
Chris Fields: "I don't have much experience with assassination attemps personally, but I know a few people who do, so I'd say my chances are good I suppose. Depends on how traind they are as well."
Charles Anderson: "They'd learn a few things about me that day, and everyone else wouldn't even know what happened."
James Dunham: "Well, I don't know, I assume they'd be trying to kill me, but, well, I really don't know."
Matthew Johnson: "I'm a host for a radio station, what do you expect would happen?"
David Resham: "Well, they might get me, but if they do, they'd have som scars to remember the day by."
Allan Clarke: "Good. I'll leave it at that."
Erik McConnel: "What Changeling and rifleman? I didn't see any Changeling or rifleman. You'd better ask someone else as to why they're missing."
Genison: "Good. I mean, I doubt they have the tech I have. But then again..."
Renuson: "Well, I prefer having a bit more range, but as long as I can deal with the rifleman before the Changeling comes through, I think I'd be fine."
Aseta: "I'd just stab the Changeling through the door and then wait in the hall. The rifleman would have to come to me eventually, and then I can deal with him similarly."
Enuso: "I have to deal with Renati being my packmate, dealing with a Changeling and a guy with a gun is like a vacation compared to that."
Renati: "Oh, volunteers? I've never had volunteers before! I'd love to invite them in. Offer them some coffee, tea, blood, whatever they'd like, just make sure they're comfortable, should make them cooperate a bit more during the experiments.
Cycler: "I've never killed a Changeling before. Might be fun."
Yarkha: "You never said they had any ill intent, so why would I be worried for my life?"
Niyr: "Oh, they would be the ones having to worry for their lives."
Streyll: "I'm not certain, I believe it would depend on whether or not I would be able to convince them to
Izviing: "I would hope they enjoy being frozen solid, for their sake."
Kalvess: "Balcony? Door? You say that as if I would be inside a building, and I generally try to avoid such things as much as possible. It's almost insulting, I mean, I wouldn't be surprised to have to fight for my life just to avoid being made into a door or something myself!"
Gilddas: "Do want shiny? If want shiny, could make shiny."
Kulautt: "Do I have access to the other undead I have raised in this scenario?"
Niyr: "I don't necessarily have a least favourite, more, I simply have higher standards at this point. Hunting is not a concern for me anyway."
Streyll: "Oh, bats, definitely. I have found them to be small, difficult to catch, and all around annoying to deal with. And their taste does not make up for the trouble of catching them."
Izviing: "I've never had a problem hunting any kind of prey, but some are easier to find than others."
Kalvess: "Anything big. If I can't swallow it whole, well, I may be carnivorous, but I am still a plant, and most of the time I just wait for something to crawl in, I'm like a pitcher plant that way."
Gilddas: "Prey? Why prey when can have shinies? Shinies better. Shiny prey maybe, but no like hunt for prey."
Kulautt: "Well... That is a question I haven't had to deal with for... probably the greater half of a century. I think I'd have to go with anything small, just wasn't worth the effort from what I remember..."

@allOriginalCharactersOfDragonWolf73, Have you ever used a PC computer?
I'm just going to answer OOC because it's taken a while for me to respond to this, and I don't really have any good ideas for responses from each of them, as some I haven't used in quite a while. However, right now my OC list is kind of perfectly formatted for this question, as all characters from Nathan Irvell to Cycler have used computers in some form, and all after (except for Niyr, although he rarely uses them) don't.

Nathan Irvell (Rook): "I'm not sure how much time I'd have to put into any kind of game like that."
Mark Collins (Jack): "Assuming I had the time, and Rook could join me, then probably I'd be decent."
Kyle Yaris: "I'm not the type for games."
Lukas Downs: "Eh, might be fun, but I'm not entirely sure I like any of the action. Building though... Maybe..."
Bruce Madoc: "Why?"
John Williker: "I'm not even sure when the last time I played a game was... Well, not includinf political games."
Ryan Williker: "Well, it'd give me something to do whenever I have time to myself, but as captain, I don't get much of that."
Chris Fields: "Eh, I don't think I'd be the best, but I probably wouldn't be half-bad either."
Charles Anderson: "I prefer games of a slightly higher... status, than Terraria, so I'm not sure how much I'd care for it. But, if I must, I do believe I'd get pretty good at it."
James Dunham: "Pre-hardmode it fine, after that there's too many things that remind me of someone I've lost... Besides, I don't always get the chance to stay in one place for long anymore."
Matthew Johnson: "Well, considering my job, I do get a fair bit of time to play different games, so I should at least have the time to get experienced with it."
David Resham: "I normally prefer spending time out hunting instead of sitting around all day using technology."
Allan Clarke: "Well, I suppose it depends on how much I care."
Erik McConnel: "I've got more important things to do."
Genison: "2d games seem a bit old fashioned to me."
Renuson: "I'd be the best ranger that game has ever seen."
Aseta: "I've got to admit, I've always preferred Starbound."
Enuso: "I'd love to play, but I just don't have the time for games with dealing with Renati."
Renati: "It has NO AVALI?! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS! THEY ALL MUST BURN FOR THIS! At least, once I figure out who I mean by they..."
Cycler: "I prefer first-person shooters."
Yarkha: "I'm not one for technology."
Niyr: "Well, some may consider having multiple versions of yourself that can communicate telepathically all play multiplayer together to be cheating, however, you must admit, it is effective."
Streyll: "I unfortunately do not have power in my cave, nor do I have any experience with computers."
Izviing: "As a wyvern, I have two claws on each wing, and must move said wings in their entirety. Personally, I find it almost insulting how many things humans make with no care for how other species would use them."
Kalvess: "Do you know how many plants have died to build the factories and mines to make the computers that run those games?"
Gilddas: "Is shiny? Like shiny. Also turn into shiny if not shiny."
Kulautt: "And how do I play that? I must admit, my only experiences with electricity are from lightning and magic."

I suppose it depends on what is being considered a demon, but generally I don't really have strong feelings either way on whether I like or dislike them.

For Niyr:
Are any of your other selves different than usual? In species or any other way

i didnt remember that this thread existed tbh
anyways
for Iiznahviing:
"How's that friend of yours I knocked out of the sky doing?"

For Niyr:
Are any of your other selves different than usual? In species or any other way
"Well, I do suppose there are a few who are different, including one which is, rather unfortunately, a dracolich. However, most generally fall into a broader pattern. I believe at leastart ofcthe reason for this is how my ability to commune with these other versions of myself work."

i didnt remember that this thread existed tbh
anyways
for Iiznahviing:
"How's that friend of yours I knocked out of the sky doing?"
(I just realized how Izviing going by Iiznahviing in the Skyrim RP actually could help, as he is a bit different in that compared to the other RPs he's been in.)
"He would be doing far better if you were not a traitor to your species and our father. Perhaps you may learn how the consequences of your actions affect people before they return to haunt you."

I believe I was away for a long time. So.

If you had a rival from any source of media, which one would you want to have and why?
Well, right now the one that immediately comes to mind is possibly Col. Wilhelm Klink from Hogan's Heroes. Not only is he extremely incompetent, some have even suggested that he may instead even be an extremely competent spy for the side of the heroes of the show, so at worst I'd have a rival that isn't much of a threat, and at best have one that is actively aiding me.

(I just realized how Izviing going by Iiznahviing in the Skyrim RP actually could help, as he is a bit different in that compared to the other RPs he's been in.)
"He would be doing far better if you were not a traitor to your species and our father. Perhaps you may learn how the consequences of your actions affect people before they return to haunt you."
"No need to meet me with such hostillity, out here, we don't have to be enemies. We could possibly even be friends again. Although, you are one to talk about consequences of your actions. But I was asking a legitimate question, how is that dovah doing? Oh, one more thing, perhaps I am a traitor to our kind, but I'd be hard pressed to not help someone who saved my life, as well as showed me how well and truly corrupt and horrible the dragon's rule was."

Well, right now the one that immediately comes to mind is possibly Col. Wilhelm Klink from Hogan's Heroes. Not only is he extremely incompetent, some have even suggested that he may instead even be an extremely competent spy for the side of the heroes of the show, so at worst I'd have a rival that isn't much of a threat, and at best have one that is actively aiding me.
How long did it take to think of a proper answer to this question? And was going with an incompetent Nazi officer just the easiest option?

Back
Top Bottom