A place to ask me things I guess

If you were reincarnated into villain:
Which canon villain, not keeping your own personality would be closest to your/one of your OCs current personality?
Which villain would you want to be if you wanted to be one?
Which villain would you be most successful as, keeping your personality? And which one you would fail the most as?

To Nyir (OC, not personal): Your opinion about Changing Flask and his friends so far?
And to spice it up. Napoleon, your opinion about Nogent Celestin?
"[If you try to shame me or underestimate me, well. France will no longer exist.]"

Is it lonely at the top?

Were such heights intended to be reached?

Was there any light at the end of the tunnel?

If you were reincarnated into villain:
Which canon villain, not keeping your own personality would be closest to your/one of your OCs current personality?
Which villain would you want to be if you wanted to be one?
Which villain would you be most successful as, keeping your personality? And which one you would fail the most as?

To Nyir (OC, not personal): Your opinion about Changing Flask and his friends so far?
I really don't know, as I can't think of any good examples for those three questions right now, and I get the feeling that even if I waited I probably would just end up forgetting to respond rather than come up with anything.

"I have little experience with them, however, I suppose they are... Somewhat of note. Perhaps one day they may become more relevant to one of me."

Is it lonely at the top?

Were such heights intended to be reached?

Was there any light at the end of the tunnel?
I get the feeling that this is meant to be a reference to something, but I have no idea to what.
Well, actually, I do have a guess, but it isn't really due to any knowledge of what it might be.

"No need to meet me with such hostillity, out here, we don't have to be enemies. We could possibly even be friends again. Although, you are one to talk about consequences of your actions. But I was asking a legitimate question, how is that dovah doing? Oh, one more thing, perhaps I am a traitor to our kind, but I'd be hard pressed to not help someone who saved my life, as well as showed me how well and truly corrupt and horrible the dragon's rule was."
Do you mean this? As I wasn't sure what response there should be to it.

Personally, any container that can be opened and closed on its own (So without external tools) is fine (Which I know is at least possible with bags, but to my knowledge isn't actually done with them.), even better if you can also pour the milk without external tools.

Back
Top Bottom