A place to ask me things I guess

and imagine pouring yourself a glass, from a bag...
have yall ever tried pouring those huge pillow shaped bags of popcorn? it'd be like that but way way harder to handle.
and storing milk in your fridge takes less space in cartons or jugs than any bag, just because of how bags work.

To Cycler
Thoughts on smart rounds? Not just in the sense of homing btw. (Like what that sniper used in RJITU where they can pretty much be remote controlled.)

This is a question Fluxx asked in my AMA; what is the most outlandish OC idea you've had (whether you've had to give up on it or not)?

Who is your favorite rp character
Undecided. I can say a favourite character for a specific RP, but I don't have any single one overall.

fav cardgame
Don't really have one, as I don't play enough.
But right now... maybe cribbage.

To Cycler
Thoughts on smart rounds? Not just in the sense of homing btw. (Like what that sniper used in RJITU where they can pretty much be remote controlled.)
Well, they're cheating, for one thing. And it's also just such a waste. You have to make every round smart to make up for the user, but with one smart user all of the rounds can be dumb. That means more variety, more versatility, cheaper, and so on.

This is a question Fluxx asked in my AMA; what is the most outlandish OC idea you've had (whether you've had to give up on it or not)?
I'm... honestly not certain. I have some weird ideas but honestly they're more about the world or things that can be done to OCs rather than a gimmick specific to an individual. I'm kind of boring when it comes to the actual characters.
I feel like there must be something though with how many weird ideas I have...

So here is a question about Slime Rancher for you... something I'm genuinely curious about, what is your stance on raising chickens and feeding them to slimes?
And no, I don't mean the moral implications, I mean... how often do you do it, and how reliable do you find it?

If you could add any item into Terraria, what would it be, what would it do, and how would you get it?
Hmm...
The issue is the first thing I'd add into Terraria wouldn't be an item, neither would be the second thing... or the third...

I just can't think of an item right now, sorry.

So here is a question about Slime Rancher for you... something I'm genuinely curious about, what is your stance on raising chickens and feeding them to slimes?
And no, I don't mean the moral implications, I mean... how often do you do it, and how reliable do you find it?
Way too slow.
Even without the upgrades from (I think it was Ogden?) farms still produce more food faster than raising chickens. Maybe I'm just missing a trick but in my experience the only use for chickens is for farm pets, and sometimes to feed to the incinerators...

Way too slow.
Even without the upgrades from (I think it was Ogden?) farms still produce more food faster than raising chickens. Maybe I'm just missing a trick but in my experience the only use for chickens is for farm pets, and sometimes to feed to the incinerators...
THIS. The one thing that possibly puts coops even on-par with base gardens is the hard-to-obtain Deluxe Upgrade.
And then, that's all SHATTERED on an optimized farm because drones don't know how to manage chickens... at all.
Though this stops me from creating Largos of only meat-eating slimes, which is a bit annoying.

In SR2, coops are heavily buffed and the Deluxe Upgrade is purchaseable from the start. They work great now, but we'll see about it when drones are added.

Ah, all right.

And I did just remember that the other reason I keep chickens is for ranch trades, but, even those are effectively useless after very early game.

I just can't think of an item right now, sorry.
Fair enough!
Way too slow.
Agreed, though it was Mochi Miles who gives you the deluxe coup.... Ogden gives you the farm upgrades(IE crop planter upgrades). (I'll admit, I had to look it up just now...) The chickens still take WAY too long to breed, though!

What is your favorite (or one that first comes to mind) videogame that you however don't plan on ever actually playing yourself?

[To Niyr, Kalvess, Gilddas, Renati, and Kulautt]
What is your favorite thing to do in a videogame, or favorite way to play through it? (Or if they've never played one, what would they at least want to do?)

What is your favorite (or one that first comes to mind) videogame that you however don't plan on ever actually playing yourself?
That is tough, as there are a few...
I feel like part of the issue is I can think of several that I wish I could play, but technically don't have plans to due to the difficulty of being able to do so, whether it be needing old consoles I don't have or so on.
I'd say there are also some games with good remasters or certain editions where I would enjoy getting it in general, but don't plan to play a specific version...
Also some multiplayer games can be interesting to watch but I don't always have other people to play them with...
I'd say overall I'm not certain, it feels like there is one that fit that description but for whatever reason I can't remember what it is at the moment...

[To Niyr, Kalvess, Gilddas, Renati, and Kulautt]
What is your favorite thing to do in a videogame, or favorite way to play through it? (Or if they've never played one, what would they at least want to do?)
I personally appreciate the rich and well developed lore many games have to offer, or their secrets left behind from development. So often I take as much time as possible to uncover as much as possible.
...I don't think I know what a video game is... Or I don't remember...
I somewhat enjoy playing this game called Starbound, where I play an insane Avali with access to more technology than they really should be given access to, experiment on random people, uncover untold truths of the universe...
I believe... I have heard of... ...this... ...video game... thing... before... ...but... I don't know... ...much... about them...
(More accurate to the knowledge they'd have in later appearances) What video game?
(With added knowledge of technology) Shinies! They have lots of shinies... Like collecting shinies... But then machine no work when made shiny... and lose other shinies...

Back
Top Bottom