Pixel Art A place to dump my art lol

I also have exposure coins if you'd rather :D

(Joke of course)
image.gif
image (1).gif
image (2).gif

Here are a couple of mock ups I made real quick using darthmorfs emoticon creator. What do you think?

Im going to do some in my own style soon, i just have to find something that works and looks okay.

View attachment 414764View attachment 414765View attachment 414766

Here are a couple of mock ups I made real quick using darthmorfs emoticon creator. What do you think?

Im going to do some in my own style soon, i just have to find something that works and looks okay.

Oh they're fantastic! Many thanks friend, onc I learn how to sprite again, perhaps I could repay the favor. I'll also add in the notification channel of my server that the emojis were made by you, and I'll link them to this thread. You deserve the recognition, not only did you complete my request but you did it for free (I won't tell them that lol can't have everyone I send to you expecting free stuff).

Great job again man and once more, many thanks!

Oh they're fantastic! Many thanks friend, once I learn how to sprite again, perhaps I could repay the favor. I'll also add in the notification channel of my server that the emojis were made by you, and I'll link them to this thread. You deserve the recognition, not only did you complete my request but you did it for free (I won't tell them that lol can't have everyone I send to you expecting free stuff).

Great job again man and once more, many thanks!
No problem! And don't worry about credit. I don't really like a lot of recognition lol.I'd actually prefer if you credited Darthmorf and Jestrex, as they originally created the engine I used.

It was an honor to do something for a forum veteran. I'll finish the Forums themed emoticons soon, maybe by the end of the week, and I'll have my style ones soon after that.

Last edited:
No problem! And don't worry about credit. I don't really like a lot of recognition lol.I'd actually prefer if you credited Darthmorf and Jestrex, as they originally created the engine I used.
Completely understandable! I don't like too much attention either so I get it. Makes me feel overhyped like I don't deserve it lol

It was an honor to do something for a forum veteran. I'll finish the Forums themed emoticons soon, maybe by the end of the week, and I'll have my style ones soon after that.
Awe shucks, you warm my heart saying it was an honor. I hadn't realized how long I've been here, man, 2014. That was a minute ago. And before that I was on Terrarria.com if you'll believe it! Anyway, enough about me. Thank you again man and I look forward to seeing the upcoming emojis! Until then, have a great day/night and be safe out there!

Completely understandable! I don't like too much attention either so I get it. Makes me feel overhyped like I don't deserve it lol

Awe shucks, you warm my heart saying it was an honor. I hadn't realized how long I've been here, man, 2014. That was a minute ago. And before that I was on Terrarria.com if you'll believe it! Anyway, enough about me. Thank you again man and I look forward to seeing the upcoming emojis! Until then, have a great day/night and be safe out there!
You too!

Heya, someone got in touch with me and told me the emojis in your server were too small.

Do the attached images work better? im not sure how to do this exactly, so sorry if it takes me a couple of tries to get right.
image (17).png
image (18).png
image (20).png

Heya, someone got in touch with me and told me the emojis in your server were too small.

Do the attached images work better? im not sure how to do this exactly, so sorry if it takes me a couple of tries to get right.
View attachment 424096View attachment 424097View attachment 424098

Awe they shouldn't have, I didn't want to bother you with such a minute thing, I was just going to try to resize them. Those look fantastic though! They're perfectly emoji size now I think :happy:Many thanks again, friend

Back
Top Bottom