Pixel Art A place to dump my art lol

Do it
5145b2a0-d651-4e6f-93bc-82d6231a69ad_1.e24f04f5aac30d74385f92746b06c5b7.png

A wise man once told me.

”Do not cringe, but destroy that within you that cringes.”

Im kidding, beautiful art.

I feel like it would be rude to ask for art, since you’re doing a literal ultrakill art frenzy, so I’ll just leave this here and have it notify me when more art appears.

for like the next week.

and then I’ll have to do a ton of catching up later.

:I

A wise man once told me.

”Do not cringe, but destroy that within you that cringes.”

Im kidding, beautiful art.

I feel like it would be rude to ask for art, since you’re doing a literal ultrakill art frenzy, so I’ll just leave this here and have it notify me when more art appears.

for like the next week.

and then I’ll have to do a ton of catching up later.

:I
Ask away. I have a whole back log I'm running through, and most of my art now is simplistic and fun. :happy:

I should mention that I will rarely, once in a blue :red:ing moon, take a random request seriously and draw it for real.

I will not give any hints or knowledge, nor logic or reason as to when this will happen. It will just happen.

I should mention that I will rarely, once in a blue :red:ing moon, take a random request seriously and draw it for real.

I will not give any hints or knowledge, nor logic or reason as to when this will happen. It will just happen.
it’s probably gonna be when someone asks you to draw the :red:tiest thing possible that you actually end up making a 400 by 400 canvas worth of art

Back
Top Bottom