Pixel Art A place to dump my art lol

image (29).png

My own take on the horseman's blade.

The blade is :red:ty.

Well folks, here it is. My final message. The one that'll tip me over to 3,000. And the one that will end my TCF profile.

It's been quite a ride. I've enjoyed thoroughly talking with you all and spending time on the Forums. It has been such a loving, friendly, and fun community. I don't think I've ever felt so connected to a community before.

I know I said I would finish Snezward here, but I got a little tired with the coloring and wanted to post my progress anyway.

Ill continue working on him, obviously, and we'll see what happens.

So yeah.

Thanks for the awesome ride.

JUST KIDDIN

SCHPARKSSS WILL NEVER LEAVE

COOL BUG GUY vvvv

image (1).gif

Last edited:
Well folks, here it is. My final message. The one that'll tip me over to 3,000. And the one that will end my TCF profile.

It's been quite a ride. I've enjoyed thoroughly talking with you all and spending time on the Forums. It has been such a loving, friendly, and fun community. I don't think I've ever felt so connected to a community before.

I know I said I would finish Snezward here, but I got a little tired with the coloring and wanted to post my progress anyway.

Ill continue working on him, obviously, and we'll see what happens.

So yeah.

Thanks for the awesome ride.

View attachment 398505
He was being untruthful

Now onto my next question. Why are you relying on a Shovel for medical advice concerning spontaneously projectile vomiting of sprites.
I'm not even a doctor I only have a degree in Chessology
You're the one who diagnosed me.

It's rude to assume the person who diagnosed me isnt a doctor.

Back
Top Bottom