IC A pokemon roleplay with a twist

Stardust Guardian

Official Terrarian
So basically, this is a pokemon roleplay. Its set in a world were everything is basically the same as ours(No viruses though) just its pokemon. No humans at all.

In your first comment, you choose any pokemon, then put a bio. I'll start.

Pokemon: Blaziken
Name: Ken, but everyone calls him Blaze for short.
Personality: Usually deppressed, he prefers to stay inside and really only comes out if theres an anime con. Hes a huge fan of jojo's bizarre adventures and even has replicas of Joseph's cracker volleys. He started getting deppressed when his mom, his final family member, died along with his only friend cutting ties with him.
Special abilities(this is if your character inherited something from an ancestor): His great grandpa(who was a huge brit) was a gyarados. Hes now just a bit more water resistant, making him a great swimmer.
Ancestry (like where your characters ancestors were from, optinal): Hes half british and half japanese.

After that, make your character do something they would do.

*Ken is eating a lot today, making sure is cracker volleys are still doing their thing, then he goes to lay down.*

Ok, roleplay begin

So basically, this is a pokemon roleplay. Its set in a world were everything is basically the same as ours(No viruses though) just its pokemon. No humans at all.

In your first comment, you choose any pokemon, then put a bio. I'll start.

Pokemon: Blaziken
Name: Ken, but everyone calls him Blaze for short.
Personality: Usually deppressed, he prefers to stay inside and really only comes out if theres an anime con. Hes a huge fan of jojo's bizarre adventures and even has replicas of Joseph's cracker volleys. He started getting deppressed when his mom, his final family member, died along with his only friend cutting ties with him.
Special abilities(this is if your character inherited something from an ancestor): His great grandpa(who was a huge brit) was a gyarados. Hes now just a bit more water resistant, making him a great swimmer.
Ancestry (like where your characters ancestors were from, optinal): Hes half british and half japanese.

After that, make your character do something they would do.

*Ken is eating a lot today, making sure is cracker volleys are still doing their thing, then he goes to lay down.*

Ok, roleplay begin
Let me guess, I can't be a MissingNo or a 3TrainerPoké?

Is age=level?
BTW here's mine
Pokemon: MissingNo
Name:Xeon (but most call him Glitcher)
Personality: Kind of shy and introverted
Special ability: Tends to unintentionally cause a lot of glitches

I'll start:
*Xeon proceeds to train, but hasn't yet learned how to control the glitches so some unintended glitches occur*

Back
Top Bottom