Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes multiple

• Probably not

• This idea sucks

• Total voters
OK so my idea is a group of staves that each summon one of the celestial pillars to fight for u complete with their armies at your back ( the pillar uses a sentry slot butt is monsters don't use minion slots because they r the pillars minions not yours) now for all their power these staves do indeed have some problems first only one player controlled pillar can bee in the world at a time second they can only despawn if they r either killed or by existing the world and reentering it this combination makes it so u can't just have a pillar with u wherever due to the fact u can only have one out and u can't respawn the first to make room for a second (also for this reason unlike most minions and sentries the pillars r treated as a debuff instead of a buff so u can't just cancel it) so u have to bee careful where u put it cause u can't just take it with u and wreck everything another flaw is u cannot sommon a pillar if either the moon lord or that pillars enemy version is presently in the world also the moon lord spawning will automatically destroy any player summoned pillars presently in the world ( the moon lord is a case of the pillars serve the moon lord and they absolutely cannot go against him the other pillar thing its that can't summon something to fight for u if that very thing is at the moment trying to kill u) also the monsters they summon r also unaffected by anything the player may bee using to buff their damage types

p.s. sorry about the wall of text and for those that read the whole thing please tell me your opinions also I am having trouble coming up with how to obtain these or if they r crafted what the recipe would bee so suggestions in that aspect are very welcome

I don't suppose they would have the same stats? Because that would make the idea op as :red:
No clue what stats would be good though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom