Member-Run Project Undertale: Faithless Genocide; an AU in Development

Dev Role Options

• Total voters
Oof, sorry if I discouraged you from doing so lol. I just wanted to be justified in my pickiness so people wouldn't be like "You just don't want crappy themes, you jerk-"
No, I mean I also have a pretty good ability to tell whether music of that genre’s good, and mine is not. At all.

Sadly I've been really busy, and I got a lack of motivation to draw recently, and it's gotten worse today because of something that happened...

Sadly I've been really busy, and I got a lack of motivation to draw recently, and it's gotten worse today because of something that happened...
Sounds like you're in some unfortunate circumstances; I wish there was something I can do... Don't worry though, I can get one of the other artists to do it, it's no biggie that you can't right now! 👍

I really like the theme. It sounds good and gives a nice vibe
Got a chance to respond real quick lol; I totally agree with you! Unfortunately, I got out of touch with the maker of the theme after I went offline (I can't even find the Soundclound account they had), and they tried to kill themselves shortly after I had to go offline... So no luck trying to get them back.

Anyway... @Sylvie, thought I'd mention ya since you haven't responded, and the post you made was made a while ago; did you forget about this, or do you not want to do this anymore? Or did you just not know what to do? If that's the case, I really just want an artsy title thing for the AU. Remember that it's called "Undertale: Faithless Genocide".

Also, @TheMaybeNotEpicness, @Rainbow Dash Ketchum, and @MR.bug reporter do you want to help come up with some lore ideas? To start, I'm thinking we should start with the backstory, obviously. How do you think the characters should meet? After all, they all are from completely different alternate Undertale universes. Toss out some ideas for how Dust!Sans meets each character, even if you think they're crappy. I'm not the type of person to heap a bunch of criticism on an idea, after all. And I feel like multiple ideas and perspectives are useful to make the best possible lore.

Anyway... @Sylvie, thought I'd mention ya since you haven't responded, and the post you made was made a while ago; did you forget about this, or do you not want to do this anymore? Or did you just not know what to do? If that's the case, I really just want an artsy title thing for the AU. Remember that it's called "Undertale: Faithless Genocide".

Also, @TheMaybeNotEpicness, @Rainbow Dash Ketchum, and @MR.bug reporter do you want to help come up with some lore ideas? To start, I'm thinking we should start with the backstory, obviously. How do you think the characters should meet? After all, they all are from completely different alternate Undertale universes. Toss out some ideas for how Dust!Sans meets each character, even if you think they're crappy. I'm not the type of person to heap a bunch of criticism on an idea, after all. And I feel like multiple ideas and perspectives are useful to make the best possible lore.
They could have all been killed and found themselves in a different dimension with only each other, and then plotted finding their way back to the respective human of each timeline and killing them, and then you, the player show up and they decide you’re a good first target.

They could have all been killed and found themselves in a different dimension with only each other, and then plotted finding their way back to the respective human of each timeline and killing them, and then you, the player show up and they decide you’re a good first target.
Not a bad idea! It'd explain why they're working together, why they're not killing each other, and it doesn't make the backstory unnecessarily complicated. The only question at that point would be: who revived them? I'm thinking either Gaster or some mysterious godlike-being thing.

@Benjellyman!!! Do you want to be a musician?!? Really?!? That'd be a HUGEEEE help, seeing as you're the only option I have at the moment- Thank you so much for volunteering!!!

Not a bad idea! It'd explain why they're working together, why they're not killing each other, and it doesn't make the backstory unnecessarily complicated. The only question at that point would be: who revived them? I'm thinking either Gaster or some mysterious godlike-being thing.
Me lol
Gaster would make sense, however something unique to this AU might be nice, as a little originality never hurts.

Me lol
Gaster would make sense, however something unique to this AU might be nice, as a little originality never hurts.
You have a point! Alrighty, so a godlike OC is officially on the list for needing to be created...
Uh… I don’t even know what I voted for. I might have to pull back the votes…
Forgive me please
It's alright, although if you just randomly voted stuff for no reason, I'd appreciate it if you didn't in the future? Thanks-

Back
Top Bottom