Mobile A prediction for 1.3

dirtlord

Skeletron Prime
As we know come 1.3 any removed content in the players inventory will be replaced. You can figure out what will happen to anything that was also in console by simply reading the wiki, however there is a fair bit of exclusive content that wasn't in console eg. boots of ostra, egg cannon, horn of plenty ect.

While I don't know for sure what anything Will be replaced with I have come to the following conclusion:

Boots of ostra will likely be replaced with flower boots.

This is simply do to the fact that they have similar (though not identical) functionality.

I would also like to know what others think regarding what removed items will be replaced with.

Side note: if the devs feel like confirming or denying any theories on this topic that would be convenient.

So, I know that they did remove all the console-exclusive content, but there is still a chance (probably won’t happen though unfortunately) that the mobile exclusive content will say, as no one has said anything about removing it yet. The predictions do sound fairly accurate though.

I don't think they will leave any mobile exclusive content, but i would like to keep the horn of plenty. But then again, i would trade any old items for Moon Lord items. The ufo mount is on point!

They have said that stuff you have will stay, but mobile exclusive content will go. But, I mean, moon lord items are completely worth it.

They have said that stuff you have will stay, but mobile exclusive content will go. But, I mean, moon lord items are completely worth it.
There hasn't been a decision made on mobile-exclusive items/bosses/etc yet.

My prediction is that they will release 1.3.5 for Switch and the following week or month for mobile. A terraria blitz. Bad for us fans, it might be close to christmas season which people will likely pour money into stores & nintendo switches with Terraria, new galaxy phones with terraria, etc. Now this is just my opinion, it would be great to have it sooner. I go on vacation next week and would love to buy Terraria with a new switch to play with my brother.

Back
Top Bottom