A problem

I'm not entirely sure you should be 'dissing' people about making a suggestion. Look, they may not be the most original, but the majority of these thread creators are unaware. I guess they should probably take a good look in the search bar, but more new members tend to create these suggestions over the experienced ones who have thoroughly read through the forum rules.

There is a pretty significant backlash against True Terra Blade suggestions, but the concept itself is not against the rules, nor will unconstructive kneejerk rejections "just because its TTB" be allowed.

There is a pretty significant backlash against True Terra Blade suggestions, but the concept itself is not against the rules, nor will unconstructive kneejerk rejections "just because its TTB" be allowed.
Very well said, Leinfors. I have also noticed backlashes against Cthulhu boss or mechanization of BoC suggestions, but the truth is, it isn't against the rules, and they shouldn't receive threats and screams from the community.

The only suggestion type which is specifically against the rules is a "full body Cthulhu". Everything else is perfectly justified getting fair assessment, and "ten bad TTB" threads doesn't mean the next one will be as well.

I personally am completely in support of a TTB, I'm not sure what the objection is.

And to be honest, the concept isn't bad either.

The only suggestion type which is specifically against the rules is a "full body Cthulhu". Everything else is perfectly justified getting fair assessment, and "ten bad TTB" threads doesn't mean the next one will be as well.

I personally am completely in support of a TTB, I'm not sure what the objection is.
Yeah. I assume members are against the idea because it seems too overpowered, and seems to be a repetitive concept. All in all; things shouldn't have to end up like this.

Just out of curiosity, why is the Cthulhu boss against the rules? There's obviously been some drama about it which I have missed.

I am wondering this as well to be honest. What gruesome event happened that made these suggestions banned? Why have different rules for cthulhu suggestions?
If people are asked to ignore terrablade threads rather than try to burn them down, wouldn't the same apply for cthulhu threads?
It feels like double standards are applied. :indifferent:

Ok yes I know I was wrong. But either milt/baconfry made a thing like this, however they didn't get hate. Is that because they are popular? If that is the reason then I want to have nothing to do with this community anymore.. Because corrupt communities are bad.

I know there's a dispute over whether or not copyright has lapsed on some of H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu-mythos stories. It could be that his estate is protective of its IP rights. That's a guess only, I've no idea whether it's related.

Ok yes I know I was wrong. But either milt/baconfry made a thing like this, however they didn't get hate. Is that because they are popular? If that is the reason then I want to have nothing to do with this community anymore.. Because corrupt communities are bad.
If they made a suggestion like that, everyone would know it's a joke and the thread would get locked because joke suggestions aren't allowed.

If they made a suggestion like that, everyone would know it's a joke and the thread would get locked because joke suggestions aren't allowed.
No they made a no cthulhu sprite
[DOUBLEPOST=1421791295][/DOUBLEPOST]

If you go to milt's sprite thread, then go to the "other" spoiler you will see http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/milt69466s-hammering-sprite-thread.5132/

I personally support one TTB-style suggestion- Tobbvald's Ria sword. Perfectly sprited and balanced. Also, Zoomo's motherboard is a good mechanical BoC suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom