A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The video shows some interesting things.
1. These guys used comic sans for this.
2. Apparently there's numbers on the hotbar slots on console too, even though there aren't any numbers on a controller.
3. There's now a cursor that looks like a PC cursor on console.
So, my thoughts are either they
1. Copied the code EXACTLY for both.
or
2. Just took PC footage and put "console" on it. I assume that it would be 1, but maybe they do want to have a real cursor. And they do want to have numbers on the slots. Who knows?

(by the way, sorry if it seems like I'm being a piece of crap here, I'm just very curious.)
(also, COMIC SANS)

The video shows some interesting things.
1. These guys used comic sans for this.
2. Apparently there's numbers on the hotbar slots on console too, even though there aren't any numbers on a controller.
3. There's now a cursor that looks like a PC cursor on console.
So, my thoughts are either they
1. Copied the code EXACTLY for both.
or
2. Just took PC footage and put "console" on it. I assume that it would be 1, but maybe they do want to have a real cursor. And they do want to have numbers on the slots. Who knows?

(by the way, sorry if it seems like I'm being a piece of crap here, I'm just very curious.)
(also, COMIC SANS)
As I understand it they are bringing console code as close to PC as possible. And numbers on the hotbar are still goood for organization even if you aren't using a keyboard.

I'm pumped for the new update but i hope that this delay makes this update almost bug free because it would be useless to have that delay.:(
They're doing their very best ^_^ just keep in mind that no program is 100% bug free and that releasing the the Hundreds of thousands of console players is sure to turn up some that slipped past QA. I'm sure they'll end up being minor though :)

Yeah , I got that information already from research but right now we have a Chinese version not fully functioning but the developers did a good job on it. Basically im looking for an estimated release date for mobile.
Buddy there ain't no estimated release date for anything right now.

We will see sooner or later and after 1.3 most likely will be trying to get 1.3.1and those others in but What I've found to help wait is Patience and i play other games and play terraria to prepare for 1.3 to distract myself and theres more things in 1.3 than just moon lord and all that theres also gonna be bugs that need Bug fixes what there trying to do is make sure theres no Major bugs because Thats a big update and big updates have bugs in it and thats all got to be moved to xbox/Playstation and mobile hey maybe it was delayed because a bug fix or they found more bugs or something that was not finished or ready in it anyway keep up the good work on 1.3-console and mobile thanks pipeworks.

So possible keyboard & mouse support?

I know phil spencer has been saying there's a few games in waiting that they have lined up for KB/M support and I know the new Minecraft better together version is gonna be 1 of them ( I'm a beta tester for MCXB1 better together ) so hopefully Terraria is another title that supports KB/M :D

Can the team elaborate on this, maybe give us some info from the devs please?

It's pretty sad how we are all really selfish asking where the hell the update is. These people are working their butts off to deliver us the best update possible, but we are just complaining on how long it's taking. Have some patience once in a while. I know we've had a delay, and I'm kind of getting triggered right now, but we should just thank them for all their hard work they're doing for our selfish butts.:sigh:

It's pretty sad how we are all really selfish asking where the hell the update is. These people are working their butts off to deliver us the best update possible, but we are just complaining on how long it's taking. Have some patience once in a while. I know we've had a delay, and I'm kind of getting triggered right now, but we should just thank them for all their hard work they're doing for our selfish butts.:sigh:
These guys said the update would be in Q2, then we got a delay, and we are nearing Q4 of the year. I might as well buy a pc copy because that one seems to actually get updates.

Yo, I'm a pretty casual player and love this game, but I only have mobile. I play with a bunch of my buddies and we've been getting ready for this update all year. I'm trying to to whine here, but it's getting kinda tough to be patient.

These guys said the update would be in Q2, then we got a delay, and we are nearing Q4 of the year. I might as well buy a pc copy because that one seems to actually get updates.
Not trying to start a flame war but they are working harder then possible to deliver us with the best product. They delayed it because they saw that it was not up to par with what they want to deliver us: the best product.

They Are working hard to make it Perfect as it can possibly be Just have patience do u want an early update That has alot of bugs and Lags or A late Update thats got virtually no bugs and Good Fps

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom