A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news for console! Looks amazing and I'm excited for all!
Console Pre Alpha has been leaked,now the mobile terrerians are waiting.But please dont hurry,it surely takes a lot of time doing this coding and we will all be sooooo happy if you guys finished:pumpking:
[doublepost=1484919967,1484919663][/doublepost]
The thing I am worrying about is if the mobile version will use even more of your phone resources than it does currently. My phone is a bit outdated so it lags and crashes a lot.
You gotta wait,soon enough they will prob. tell us how much RAM etc.Is needed.

I buy Wii u version and i very very sad i cannot have 1.3 ;(`:cry::nursecrying:and i have the black version of Wii u its more powerfull

Last edited:
So..........During the PC/Console comparison, every time it cuts to the "Console" footage, I'm seeing a red cursor....Are you introducing the cursor to consoles or are you trying to pull a fast one on us? Hahaha.
(sorry if that was already asked)

If they have gone this way and put pc controls on console. I'm going to abandon the game and uninstall it from my console.

Nice news i was waiting for any progress on 1.3 mobile update, its great to see minecraft pe getting 1.0 and now terraria mobile getting its 1.3 soon and my other favorite game survival craft reaching 2.0!

Is the friend that waits us in 1.3 what i think? The bunny pet from the pc collectors edition?! if not can you still add it please :D

And im happy and all that console visuals will look similar to pc but what about mobile are we going to get watered down graphics to reduce lag? :(
It would be better if you add graphic options to mobile so low end-high end android users can use what fits them the best themselves...

About the ui i hope mobile craft menu stays the same or gets a even better ui if thats even possible im not a big fan of fhe pc craft menu.

Also its kind of early to ask but will the next 1.3 mini updates from pc come fast to mobile and console like in 3-4 months or will we have to wait half year?

Thats it and it would be great if you make alpha or beta testing for android so we can test 1.3 and help you improve the game look at minectaft pe they let people test the beta of the next version and get so much feedback

And for Wii u version , pipework , you sleep i have spend 300€ for my console and terraria and i didn't have the update ... Pffff`:sigh:

Nice news i was waiting for any progress on 1.3 mobile update, its great to see minecraft pe getting 1.0 and now terraria mobile getting its 1.3 soon and my other favorite game survival craft reaching 2.0!

Is the friend that waits us in 1.3 what i think? The bunny pet from the pc collectors edition?! if not can you still add it please :D

And im happy and all that console visuals will look similar to pc but what about mobile are we going to get watered down graphics to reduce lag? :(
It would be better if you add graphic options to mobile so low end-high end android users can use what fits them the best themselves...

About the ui i hope mobile craft menu stays the same or gets a even better ui if thats even possible im not a big fan of fhe pc craft menu.

Also its kind of early to ask but will the next 1.3 mini updates from pc come fast to mobile and console like in 3-4 months or will we have to wait half year?

Thats it and it would be great if you make alpha or beta testing for android so we can test 1.3 and help you improve the game look at minectaft pe they let people test the beta of the next version and get so much feedback

That suggestion,saying that we can adjust our graphic setting,its a nice idea for both low and high android/ios users.:pirateindifferent:

Comic Sans... shudders. Jokes aside, all I want to know is, are you guys planning on porting Terraria to Nintendo Switch, with 1.3+ content? I imagine the console is quite a bit more powerful than 7th gen hardware, even the Wii U was more powerful than the Xbox 360 and PS3.
I seriously hope so, then I can play everywhere! I already got XB1 and Android. :p

And for the Wii u ??? I have the black version of Wii u and is more powerfull than the classic Wii u i'm very sad :sigh:%:sigh:: Merchantsigh:: Nursesigh:~: Soupir:`: Soupir:`: Cry:: Nursecrying:: Merchantcry:: Dryadcry:; (

Aint the bunny pet pc exclusive content since its available only in the collectors edition (only legit way to get it)

Bring bunny to mobile pls! ;(
And have the color of the bunny's fur be defined by the shirt color chosen for the character at the point of their creation like in pc.

And for the Wii u ??? I have the black version of Wii u and is more powerfull than the classic Wii u i'm very sad :sigh:%:sigh:: Merchantsigh:: Nursesigh:~: Soupir:`: Soupir:`: Cry:: Nursecrying:: Merchantcry:: Dryadcry:; (
Im pretty sure if they did not bring the update to the wii u, the black version wouldn't get it either. It wouldn't be fair to the classic wii u players.

I seriously hope so, then I can play everywhere! I already got XB1 and Android. :p
That's exactly why I want the Nintendo Switch to get Terraria 1.3 and beyond! Forget about mobile Terraria, it's horribly unpolished and the control scheme is :redmunch:.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom